We were taking a cruise out of Port Canaveral and this place turned out to be perfect for a pre cruise night. We ere driving down so we needed a place that had a package to accommodate our needs. For $249 plus tax we got a 2 bedroom suite that had 2 really comfy kings beds, 1 pull out bed, full kitchen and two clean bathrooms. It also came with parking for the week and 4 shuttle passes to and from the cruise port. The hotel was also close to a bunch of places to eat, it had a pool, free breakfast and many other attractions. Also did I mention that it was about 4 minutes to the port?
Getting back to the shuttle process. Since the room came with 4 passes we needed 2 more. We called the shuttle service that the hotel uses (TRAVELYNX) and they were AWESOME. We paid extra for the 2 passes $24 dollars total for round trip and were able to set up our own private shuttle to the port. We left the hotel at 945 am and were on the boat at 11 am sharp. See the only knock is they only do shuttles to the port at certain times (like noon) and it is one big bus. So you have to wait around for other people which is one of my biggest irks! After you get off the ship there will be signs to get on a Travelynx bus back to the hotel.
So in closing what a great hotel, clean, friendly staff and all of the amenities that you need. I would 100% recommend this place and I will be sure to be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Cape Canaveral is your home away from home. Residence Inn is the closest all suite hotel to Kennedy Space Center and one of the closest hotels to Port Canaveral. Our Key West style hotel offers a wide variety of amenities that cater to the leisure and business guest. Guests can visit our many local attractions, including world famous Cocoa Beach, the Brevard Zoo, KSC Visitors Center & shopping at Cocoa Village. Port Canaveral is less than 1 mile away. NASA, Boeing, and Lockheed Martin are located a few miles from our front door. Our guest can enjoy spacious suites that are 50% larger than traditional hotel rooms. All suites include separate living, eating and sleeping areas. Our daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet is a great way to start your day. Our evening social experience featuring hors d'ouerves, beer and wine, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdays with exception of major holidays.This is a great way to unwind after a long day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Cape Canaveral Residence Inn