WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Cape Canaveral
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Business as usual”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

I am a Marriott guy, this hotel goes a little further to reward a loyal member than most. Always a room upgrade, always a friendly hello and the property is maintained well. I work with the Port and Space Center so it is real convenient to both. Also close to dinning and attractions.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tina C, Manager at Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you for your review. On behalf of all of us here at the Residence Inn Cape Canaveral, We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience.

I invite you to contact me next time you plan your trip to the area, I would gladly assist you with any requests or questions you may have to make sure your stay is more enjoyable.

Once again, thank you and look forward to welcoming you back to the Residence Inn Cape Canaveral.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

We drove in to the area the day before our cruise. We found Residence Inn by the Chamber of Commerce info. What a great find!!! This was one of the best hotel experiences we have ever had as a family. The hotel was very clean and nice. The front desk staff was some of the most helpful. They were not just doing a job. They really seemed as though they wanted my hotel, cruise, vacation experience to be better. The housekeeping and hostess staff were so kind and friendly. Everyone made me feel like they wanted us there. We will recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone! If/when we come back into the area, we will not stay anywhere else. Thanks so much Residence Inn for your hospitality!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Warrington, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband, two daughters (ages 12 & 19), and I just came back from both a Pre AND Post-Cruise stay at the Residence Inn. We have nothing but nice things to say about this hotel. The rooms were spacious and perfect for our family of four. They were neat, clean, and modern. The staff was friendly and more than helpful to us. From giving us printed directions, to recommendations for dining and/or entertainment ideas, and coupons, they went above and beyond. Included breakfast was more than adequate and much better than we have had at many other hotels. We will absolutely stay here again if ever in the area again for a cruise and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed all the amenities of the hotel and that the staff exceeded your expectations.

Trinity
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

I have stayed at this Residence Inn several times and it is a great place to stay. It is convenient for my business and I see lots of people who are going on a cruise stay here as well as it is very close for them to just take the shuttle to the port.
Food is good and they have a fun atmosphere for the guests at the cookouts.
Also, a nice workout facility which is a big plus!

Staff is very friendly and make you feel welcome when you arrive and during your stay.
I will stay here again when I am in the area!

Room Tip: I do not stay on the ground floor or near the pool area as it is usually very busy.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Jeff C

The cookout is such a fun experience, I am so glad to hear you enjoy them as well.

Ozone Park, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

My family and I stayed for five days last week for a cousins' vacation. We had a terrific time. The suites are spotless, the staff is fabulous, the pool was very clean (had a great volley ball game), the breakfast buffet was very good, the social hour was good and the grounds are very well kept. Thank you to the Manager and staff for providing my family a wonderful vacation at your property. We will be back!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you On behalf of all of us here at the Residence Inn Cape Canaveral, We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience.

Pendleton, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

I grew up in Merritt Island and now live out of state. When we come to visit family we usually stay at a hotel and we choose this hotel as it never disappoints. We've stayed here at least 4 times. We even stayed one time with our two dogs. Its great location, clean, staff are friendly, and the food it great!. Also complimentary beer and wine during the week day night is a nice perk.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tina C, Manager at Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Thank you for your review! We love the 4 legged guests as much as our two legged! Thank you for staying with us!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

Read the reviews before booking and was hesitant at first. After arriving all my concerns were gone. The regular rooms and suites were very spacious and clean. None of the issues about dates furniture or remodeling needs exist. Good variety of hot and cold food for breakfast (Probably the best breakfast in the local neighborhood) Location was perfect for those renting cars since Hertz is right across the parking lot. Only 5 minutes from the cruise ships as well.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cape Canaveral
Inn at Cocoa Beach
#1 of 31 in Cocoa Beach
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Courtyard Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral

Been to Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach? Share your experiences!