This is our second time staying here. We stayed here again the night before our Disney cruise set sail. I purposely wanted to come back for several reasons:
1) The room is set up well to accommodate our two young children and my husband and me. We had a separate sleeping area for the kids (pull out sofa) and a bedroom for us. Both spaces had a tv. Also, I liked having a fridge in the room. Everything was spotless!
2) I lived the breakfast buffet and the outdoor area. The food is very tasty! The outdoor area boasts a gated pool, a small outdoor bar, a fire put and ample seating. I found that many people staying there were also looking to hop on a cruise the next day. Thus, the majority of guests were all very upbeat and friendly.
3) The proximity to the cruise port was most excellent. A shuttle service was offered for $4 a person. It left at 11:15 AM. Literally, it was like two miles away.
You will need to find someplace to dine for dinner. The hotel staff called a cab for us and we went to Fishlips. It was a reasonable fare for us four, and the restaurant had an outdoor deck on which to sit.
Bottom line: if you are looking for a place to stay, the only reservation you should have about this place is the one you put in your name so you can enjoy a clean, restful and enjoyable stay. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Cape Canaveral is your home away from home. Residence Inn is the closest all suite hotel to Kennedy Space Center and one of the closest hotels to Port Canaveral. Our Key West style hotel offers a wide variety of amenities that cater to the leisure and business guest. Guests can visit our many local attractions, including world famous Cocoa Beach, the Brevard Zoo, KSC Visitors Center & shopping at Cocoa Village. Port Canaveral is less than 1 mile away. NASA, Boeing, and Lockheed Martin are a few of the companies that are located a few miles from our front door. All of our guest can enjoy spacious suites that are 50% larger than traditional hotel rooms. All suites include separate living, eating and sleeping areas. Our daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet is a great way to start your day. Our evening social experience featuring hors d'ouerves, beer and wine, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdays with exception of major holidays.This is a great way to unwind after a long day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Marriott, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Cape Canaveral Residence Inn