I'm fairly picky about places, and have had multiple less than good experiences at Marriott, but this place broke the string of lackluster stays. Granted, they are renovating and our room was new, but the price and pleasantness contributed to a fine stay. So, the room (a suite) was actually smaller than I expected, but still plenty for our family of four. The 'master' room was plenty big and the bathroom was fine. The kitchen was well stocked, big fridge, although we certainly didn't need it for our 1 day stay, but for longer stays I can see the need. The amenities (Paul Mitchell shampoo) are a joke in that you get 1 use out of the tiny bottle (clearly not enough for 4 people). The front desk staff was very nice, the chef was nice, the wait staff in the breakfast area was militant.....very combative. For me, that kind of stuff makes me feel sad for them, but doesn't interfere with my day....I'm just reporting here. Breakfast was nice. The eggs were somewhat like a brick, but on a week day, they would cook fresh for you. The other stuff was of great variety and very good. You will be pleased, plus, the price , including wifi and breakfast, was quite acceptable. Just book it and stop reading this drivel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Cape Canaveral is your home away from home. Residence Inn is the closest all suite hotel to Kennedy Space Center and one of the closest hotels to Port Canaveral. Our Key West style hotel offers a wide variety of amenities that cater to the leisure and business guest. Guests can visit our many local attractions, including world famous Cocoa Beach, the Brevard Zoo, KSC Visitors Center & shopping at Cocoa Village. Port Canaveral is less than 1 mile away. NASA, Boeing, and Lockheed Martin are a few of the companies that are located a few miles from our front door. All of our guest can enjoy spacious suites that are 50% larger than traditional hotel rooms. All suites include separate living, eating and sleeping areas. Our daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet is a great way to start your day. Our evening social experience featuring hors d'ouerves, beer and wine, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdays with exception of major holidays.This is a great way to unwind after a long day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Kognitiv US Corp, Priceline, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Cape Canaveral Residence Inn