In planning my families first cruise I was nervous about the thought of flying in same day and there possibly would be a plane delay. With that thought in mind we began to look on trip advisor reviews for options. I like Marriott Residence Inns and this was no exception. I was traveling with my wife and 4 kids ages 11,10,8 and 6. We booked a 2 bedroom suite to have room for all of us. The check in staff was prompt and friendly. Our room was immediately available and was perfectly clean. We swam in the pool which was clean of any debris and the water was crystal clear. The grounds were perfectly manicured and my kids even asked at the front desk for basketballs to use at the on site basketball court. The desk clerk graciously gave them 2 balls with no problems. We were lucky enough to be there on a Wednesday night which included a complimentary cookout dinner for all. Hamburgers grilled fresh right in front of us, various cold salads, chips, baked beans, rice crispy treats and soft drinks all included in the room price. The next day the breakfast buffet was included which I believe is common for most Residence Inns but the hot food attendant went out of his way to make sure everything were great for us. The staff as a whole was great, the property was well maintained and the buffet food, which can sometimes we questionable at any hotel, was very good. The proximity to the cruise port was perfect and the hotel even has a shuttle (not in house but an outside service) available that runs to the port for $3 each way per person. It was awesome. Less than a 1 mile ride. I would without reservation stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Cape Canaveral is your home away from home. Residence Inn is the closest all suite hotel to Kennedy Space Center and one of the closest hotels to Port Canaveral. Our Key West style hotel offers a wide variety of amenities that cater to the leisure and business guest. Guests can visit our many local attractions, including world famous Cocoa Beach, the Brevard Zoo, KSC Visitors Center & shopping at Cocoa Village. Port Canaveral is less than 1 mile away. NASA, Boeing, and Lockheed Martin are a few of the companies that are located a few miles from our front door. All of our guest can enjoy spacious suites that are 50% larger than traditional hotel rooms. All suites include separate living, eating and sleeping areas. Our daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet is a great way to start your day. Our evening social experience featuring hors d'ouerves, beer and wine, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdays with exception of major holidays.This is a great way to unwind after a long day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Kognitiv US Corp, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Cape Canaveral Residence Inn