“Most Excellent - Most Elegant”
Review of Saigon - CLOSED

Saigon
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2014

The name brought us in, featuring so many Asian specialties. We had dinner there last night and it was just perfect. Light but filling, exquisite service, fresh flowers, lovely furnishings, we were enchanted. After reviewing the massive menu, one area for each type cuisine offered, we each selected a Pho. Vern chose the seafood and I had the Ga (chicken). A plate with the mung beans, cilantro, lime, peppers was brought forth quickly followed by the yummy noodle filled broth with Thai basil emitting a sweet fragrance. Vern had sweet tea, which was constantly refreshed by our waitress Olena. I chose the Mango smoothie, wow, just perfect. We both highly recommend this treasure in Cape Canaveral.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Nicer than expected. Great service family run. Food was wonderful
Better than the Thai Thai across the street. They have Coke fountain drinks!!!!!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

We were so happy with our visit to Saigon. We left Ron Jon Resort to go find something to eat the night before our cruise. We were all looking around as I was driving down the road...I saw a sign that said sushi and pulled in. Not the most appealing restaurant from the outside, but very nice inside.

Between 5 of us we ordered sushi, thai and vietnamese. We were all so impressed with the quality of the food and service. We have a 9 year old that ordered the pho and absolutely loved it.

We have another cruise scheduled in January and we will be back. I'm pretty sure this will be our best meal of the trip.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

when we first check this restaurant out, it didnt seem very appealing , a thai/ vietnamese restaurant on a car park, looking like a diner....I wasnt keen. But after reading all the reviews on TA we decided to give it a go....and as always reviews were right ;) the place inside is very nice, the staff were friendly and the food excellent. If anything there is far too many dishes to choose from on the menu so it can be a bit overwhelming !

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I had to download this app so I could rate Saigon! My wife and I are passing through while taking a cruise. This was an absolutely amazing meal!

My wife had a seafood dish served in a pineapple. She said it was fabulous. I has the Vietnamese cashew stir fry. It was stellar. Fresh produce and an amazing sauce brought it all together.

I just wish we had discovered this place before the cruise so we could have returned afterwards. :)