“Nice decor great food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Saigon - CLOSED

Saigon
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Melbourne, Florida
“Nice decor great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Nicer than expected. Great service family run. Food was wonderful
Better than the Thai Thai across the street. They have Coke fountain drinks!!!!!

Plant City, Florida
“Soooooo good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

We were so happy with our visit to Saigon. We left Ron Jon Resort to go find something to eat the night before our cruise. We were all looking around as I was driving down the road...I saw a sign that said sushi and pulled in. Not the most appealing restaurant from the outside, but very nice inside.

Between 5 of us we ordered sushi, thai and vietnamese. We were all so impressed with the quality of the food and service. We have a 9 year old that ordered the pho and absolutely loved it.

We have another cruise scheduled in January and we will be back. I'm pretty sure this will be our best meal of the trip.

• Visited October 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Very Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

when we first check this restaurant out, it didnt seem very appealing , a thai/ vietnamese restaurant on a car park, looking like a diner....I wasnt keen. But after reading all the reviews on TA we decided to give it a go....and as always reviews were right ;) the place inside is very nice, the staff were friendly and the food excellent. If anything there is far too many dishes to choose from on the menu so it can be a bit overwhelming !

Visited October 2013
“Best Thai/Vietnamese I've Had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I had to download this app so I could rate Saigon! My wife and I are passing through while taking a cruise. This was an absolutely amazing meal!

My wife had a seafood dish served in a pineapple. She said it was fabulous. I has the Vietnamese cashew stir fry. It was stellar. Fresh produce and an amazing sauce brought it all together.

I just wish we had discovered this place before the cruise so we could have returned afterwards. :)

Charles Town, West Virginia, United States
“A touch of Southeast Asia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I am enjoying my second visit to this very clean restaurant. This time I returned with my wife who is enjoying their Crunchy Roll. The surrounding are what you might expect in old Saigon and there is soft Asian music in the background. The menu is a combination of Thai and Viet with a nice selection of Sushi. The plates are presented beautifully and the portions are ample. The server who may be the owner is attentive and very friendly.

• Visited October 2013