I was one of those folks that originally (a good while back) posted about Ron Jon's Cape Caribe- Long story short- I was not going back- because, and only because, of the staff. I have stayed in a lot of hotels, motels and resorts in my travels, the staff previously was one of the worst I had experienced. However, we were offered a good deal so, I thought I would give them another try-Boy, what a wonderful difference now! My Husband and I stayed for our anniversary-
Reservations- Pleasant, helpful and experienced.
Front desk- Smiles, eager to please, attentive.
Restaurant- Nice waiter, offered suggestions, prompt
Food- Best burger going- seafood-good, not the best, great munchies.
Pool bar- One gal- she was some what busy- attentive though
Pool staff- smiles, helpful, (they have to ask you to go by regulations)- oh yeah, really rough ones like an intertube for the lazy river, no running and your pool tags to make sure you are a guest) C'mon these are easy enough, standard request.
Overall staff- smiled, helpful, friendly.
Rooms- Tropical, bright, airy and spacious. We had a 2 bedroom- it has plenty of room for 6, 2 baths, full kitchen, whirlpool tib in master bath.
Beds- Hard- bring your foam or topper!
Nothing to do? pleeease! Lazy river, slide, pool, jacuzzi, putt-putt, movie theater, billiards, game room, and the activites too. Just at the resort! Beach is a 4 minute walk. I timed it, with short legs :)
We also went over the causeway to the Banana River and rented jet ski's, you can also rent boats. Ron Jons- The main store right down A1A, provides bike and surf board rentals. You can also charter a fishing boat or go on a cruise, we have done both before. There is quite a bit to choose from. I do love the close proximity from home (Orlando.) The management has made a relevant and positive change at the resort. I am glad I gave them another chance. Keep up the good work!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Space Coast adventure, beachfront beauty and the excitement of one of the busiest cruise ports in the world, this resort provides maximum fun, entertainment and relaxation all in one place. Before you ever leave the resort, you'll discover a swimming pool, lazy river and hot tub to soak your cares away. Try the onsite mini golf course, elevated tennis and basketball courts and onsite exercise room. For kids, there's a big indoor play area with an attached child care center, a multi-row movie theater and much more. From the spacious game room to plenty of onsite activities, you won't be lost for things to do. And your roomy accommodations are perfect for settling in and staying a while. With direct beach access, an onsite restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a gift shop for souvenirs and incidentals and plenty of activities, you'll never be at a loss for breezy Florida Space Coast fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Cape Canaveral Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ron Jon Cape Caribe Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Ron Jon Cape Caribe Resort Cocoa Beach
- Ron Jon Resort
- Ron Jon Hotel
- Ron Jon Cape Canaveral
- Ron Jon Cape Caribe Fl