After reading all the previous reviews, I was only concerned if an issue was brought up more than 2 or 3 times. Too many people complain about small problems, some which are out of the resorts control (like the temp of the ocean).
My family (husband and two teenage boys) just spent a completely enjoyable week at the resort. The condo was spacious with a beautiful view (we had an oceanfront 2 bdrm). Everything we could possibly need for the week (other than food) was provided. Anyone who has stayed in a rental condo knows that you must provide your own food and supplies. Ron Jon's gives you just enough supplies to get you started.
The pool was large enough to handle the Easter Break crowd and the beach was clean and flat (great walking beach). The shuttle runs regularly (it is only .2 mile to the pool from the beach bldg.) and they will stop and pick you up along the way if you decide to start walking. We preferred the beach bldg. as it was out of the busy hustle bustle of the pool bldg. If you like being in the center of the action or have small children who want to spend all their time at the pool, stay at the pool bldg.
We were asked only once at check in if we would like to sit w/a representative from the resort regarding info on becoming an owner. We declined at that time, but did end up requesting the info later in the week, we were that impressed. It is kind of strange seeing all the tours coming & going throught the day (groups from 2 - 10) but you get used to it after a day or two.
My only cons: No internet connection in the condo (wireless or otherwise).
Service at the poolside bar/grill was very slow.
Pool towels should be available and returned at the pool.
I found the staff to be very accomodating (there will always be one or two staff who shouldn't be working in the hospitality industry) and the resort as a whole to be everything we had hoped. Not enough time to do everything we wanted to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Space Coast adventure, beachfront beauty and the excitement of one of the busiest cruise ports in the world, this resort provides maximum fun, entertainment and relaxation all in one place. Before you ever leave the resort, you'll discover a swimming pool, lazy river and hot tub to soak your cares away. Try the onsite mini golf course, elevated tennis and basketball courts and onsite exercise room. For kids, there's a big indoor play area with an attached child care center, a multi-row movie theater and much more. From the spacious game room to plenty of onsite activities, you won't be lost for things to do. And your roomy accommodations are perfect for settling in and staying a while. With direct beach access, an onsite restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a gift shop for souvenirs and incidentals and plenty of activities, you'll never be at a loss for breezy Florida Space Coast fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Cape Canaveral Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ron Jon Cape Caribe Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Ron Jon Cape Caribe Resort Cocoa Beach
- Ron Jon Resort
- Ron Jon Hotel
- Ron Jon Cape Canaveral
- Ron Jon Cape Caribe Fl