Family Fun, Mom/Dad, 4 kids (ages 14, 10, 9, 3). Entrance clean, beautifully decorated in caribbean theme. Check-in polite, professional, and quick. Rooms clean and updated. No daily maid service so keep your place clean. Kitchen has most utensils and needs. Restaurant food was great, especially the burgers. Bar...ok, plastic solo cups don't keep cold drinks COLD very long. Pool/Resort area clean, well kept, main pool was great fun for all. Slide was fun without being too thrilling for the extremely young or old. Lazy river was great for all, cruising around with the occasional water feature, my 3 year old absolutley loved the Lazy River, I think we went around 30+ times over 4 days. Jacuzzi/Hot tub was big and hot, probably 102+. No lifeguards are on duty (decrease liability) but pool staff are vigilent (in a good way, and always polite) in enforcing the pool area rules. Gated pool area very centrally located, your kids won't be far from you. Only negative, BRING YOUR OWN POOL TOWELS. The supplied pool towels are dinky gym towels, your only allowed one per guest and switching them out is painfully located down a south hall inside the hotel, when you're wet and have a wet towel...you're out of luck. I guess this cuts down on linen because towel exchange is minimized because it's too inconvenient.
For kids of all ages is a arcade (bring cash, crane games are 50 cents per game, and most others are $1.00 each go round), a movie theater playing from 9 a.m. til 11 p.m.with family/kid friendly in the morningafternoon progressing to PG-14 or R in the evening. Also the kiddie playground is hours of fun. Indoors, well air conditioned, and can probably hold 100+ kids, with crawl tubes, ropes, slides, ball pit, ladders.
Are we going back, definitely. Maybe next time we will feel the need to see the beach (a block away) because this trip we had all we needed at the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Space Coast adventure, beachfront beauty and the excitement of one of the busiest cruise ports in the world, this resort provides maximum fun, entertainment and relaxation all in one place. Before you ever leave the resort, you'll discover a swimming pool, lazy river and hot tub to soak your cares away. Try the onsite mini golf course, elevated tennis and basketball courts and onsite exercise room. For kids, there's a big indoor play area with an attached child care center, a multi-row movie theater and much more. From the spacious game room to plenty of onsite activities, you won't be lost for things to do. And your roomy accommodations are perfect for settling in and staying a while. With direct beach access, an onsite restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a gift shop for souvenirs and incidentals and plenty of activities, you'll never be at a loss for breezy Florida Space Coast fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Cape Canaveral Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ron Jon Cape Caribe Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Ron Jon Cape Caribe Resort Cocoa Beach
- Ron Jon Resort
- Ron Jon Hotel
- Ron Jon Cape Canaveral
- Ron Jon Cape Caribe Fl