“Canaveral Towers Unit # 104”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cape Canaveral
Canaveral Towers Condominiums
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Cape Canaveral
Reviewed January 27, 2014

My husband and I recently rented Unit #104 and were very happy with our choice. The unit was overall clean and beautifully decorated with modern furniture. The kitchen had everything you needed to make your stay enjoyable. The location was perfect. Close to pool and steps to the beach. We were only sorry that we had not booked it for longer than two weeks. Definately going back next year, only for a longer stay.

Rita from Pa.

Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Rita G
There are newer reviews for Canaveral Towers Condominiums

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I emailed Dean about the availability of a property, but unfortunately it was not available when we were travelling. Dean was quick to get back to me, and very kind. Hopefully we'll get to stay at one of his properties in the future!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I arrived at unit 106 and could not believe how dirty this unit is!! After e-mailing Dean with my concerns my mother and I started to clean the kitchen that looked like it had not ever been cleaned! Every dish, pan, silverware and utensil had to be washed. Exhausted having traveled for days we then climbed into bed only to smell the dirty bedding. None of the bedding had been washed from prior use so I spent the next day doing just that. I had read the comments on tripadvisor prior to coming here and had contacted Dean with my concerns and was told that he was getting a new cleaning lady. Obviously the new cleaning lady does not clean any better then the prior person.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
6  Thank Victorianred2014
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I did not stay as a renter but was looking to book and felt with our time it would be better to stay in a hotel because of schedules for our cruise. However in the process I spoke with dean who tried in every way to help my family find something suitable. He above and beyond what I consider to be his job. When I am looking to just relax in the area again, Dean will be my first call. Thank you for your kindness and patience.

Room Tip: Dealing with dean was a pleasure.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank angie_horn
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Hello

First time review so will keep it to the point. My family rented from the Geoff family this summer. They owns have many units in building so we found one we thought we liked and was available.

We found the unit online via their web site. Booking was easy after a few E mails to solidify a date and negotiated a fair price, which was lower then advertised. :)

just to note, this is about our 8th time staying in the building over the years.

Arrived at the the cape and picked up the keys at a prearranged location offsite. Was easy enough, just followed their instructions.

Upon entering the unit we did notice a few things. First, it kind of smelled moldy, not to much of an issue. I mean this is Fl and if the unit was closed up for a bit, this happens.

We did have a few issues, so here they are.

-Unit did smell a bit musky.
-Unit had a Capet which was badly stained and looked dirty.
-Unit was showing its rental use age and needed some TLC
-There was NO phone service in the unit at all.
-Overall cleanness was about 7/10 we thought.
-Washer dryer supplied, but again showing age.

We contacted the owners about our concerns and they did get back to us in a days time, not to bad.

We asked about the lack of phone in the unit and was told that non of their units have phone service. For us with kids, what if you had to call 911 or something like that? Not all cell phones work in condo's with all the steal etc.

WiFi was about 5/10 as it is a shared network for the building.

Now, with all that said, yes the unit was updated, which was great. It just needed some maintenance from all the renters. As we said we have stayed in this building many times, some units have not been updated in over 10 plus years.

In the end we had a nice stay. If we had paid the listed rates, we would of wanted more of the unit.

Room Tip: Higher Floors better view. Building shaped kind of like and "L" corner units are close to...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Gary W
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We stayed in unit 710 in May ,it was lovely and clean no problems.Going back to unit710 next week,so it can't be bad.the unit is three bedroom,two king rooms other room two single beds.main bedroom has own private balcony,other long balcony from living room and other king bedroom.Easy access to beach and pool.

Room Tip: You can leave your car,trolley bus stop right outside.takes you to mall change buses at Pizza Hut,ge...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank davyboyScotland
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We stayed in unit #106. We brought a dog and the first floor was real handy. Our unit was great. The living areas were all updated. The bathrooms were a little dated, but otherwise were fine. The grounds, pool area, and beach were great. Lots of good places to eat. Would recommend Grills up in The Cove. Would come and stay in the same unit again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Royal Mansions Resort
Royal Mansions Resort
#7 of 7 in Cape Canaveral

Been to Canaveral Towers Condominiums? Share your experiences!