“Great Food. Great service Great location.”
Review of Seafood Atlantic

Seafood Atlantic
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Seafood Atlantic The Seafood Market That Cooks! Seafood Atlantic features locally caught fresh seafood as well as fresh seafood from other suppliers. This is an outdoor casual atmosphere enjoy your meal while watching the cruise ships go by. After you eat please come in and see our Seafood Market. Our market pros will give you easy recipes to enjoy your fresh seafood at home. Our Market is open 10 am - 7 pm Wednesday - Sunday, the Restaurant is open 11 am - 4 pm Wednesday - Sunday.
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Right in the area where the fishermen return with their catch. Very fresh and very well cooked. Casual and enjoyable. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone! ENJOY.

Seafood A, Public Relations Manager at Seafood Atlantic, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Thank you for your great review and compliments!

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Came here on a weeknight with my daughter. Really enjoyed the laid back atmosphere and friendliness of the staff. All tables are outside, most under cover. The scallop and shrimp chowder was delicious! My daughter enjoyed the peel and eat shrimp. I also had the lobster croissant, which had tasty meat. Wish they had later hours for dinner. Due to the earlier closing, we ended up at another (crazy busy) place nearby a few nights later and it wasn’t as good as Seafood Atlantic, service or food wise.

Thank you! We are so glad you enjoyed your seafood and service.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Good fish is not cheap and cheap fish ..well you know the rest.
Family went here to get some cobia, snapper and cape Canaveral white shrimp. Expensive but good quality. Excellent service . I was not ignored by the attendant who was in charge of taking and preparing the selections of seafood offered for sale. Very professional and fast.
We made dinner at Jetty park camp grounds with the seafood purchased here the very night. Very fresh and clean seafood.
No complaints here except high priced for high quality.

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad you enjoyed everything.

Reviewed July 29, 2018

I ordered a salad it was mostly all lettuce, I only thing I really liked was there Bloody Marys. They are way over priced I will never eat there again poor quality of food. I thought I would give them another try and ordered a meal...was not happy with that either, so no more.

Thank you for your review. I apologize for your experience with us. Please be assured this has been addressed with management.

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for a late lunch after a day at the beach. We ordered a conch ceviche, salsa, basket of steamers, crab cakes, Cape Canaveral shrimp cocktail, seafood bisque, and fish sandwiches. Can you tell we were hungry?! The best thing we had were the fish sandwiches. The fish was just so fresh! The seafood bisque and shrimp cocktail were tied for a close second. The bisque was full of an assortment of chunky pieces of fish and shell fish. The Cape Canaveral shrimps were juicy and sweet. Even my husband who isn't a fan of shrimps had half the serving. I would choose the crab cakes and steamers for third place. Very meaty but I've had better crab cakes. I would pass on the conch ceviche next time though. Other than that, it was a very good lunch.

Seafood A, Public Relations Manager at Seafood Atlantic, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and compliments!