“Extremely disappointed”
Review of Seafood Atlantic

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Seafood Atlantic The Seafood Market That Cooks! Seafood Atlantic features locally caught fresh seafood as well as fresh seafood from other suppliers. This is an outdoor casual atmosphere enjoy your meal while watching the cruise ships go by. After you eat please come in and see our Seafood Market. Our market pros will give you easy recipes to enjoy your fresh seafood at home.
Cape Canaveral, Florida
“Extremely disappointed”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

This is the first time I have felt compelled to write a review on a restaurant, but I must say that the meal we were served recently was a poor value. We ordered the Salmon dinner, and the size of the portion of Salmon we received was about 2-2.5 fingers in length and width (I should have taken a picture to post). I would have been embarassed to serve a portion this small. To me, a minimum size portion of fish should be about the size of a deck of cards.....that is what I am accustomed to preparing at home and receiving when dining out. The remainder of the plate was filled with carbs (potatoes and bread) and vegetables. As recently as last year, we enjoyed better meals at this establishment, so I'm not sure what has precipitated the change. The impression I was left with is that profit margins were being increased at the expense of value.

• Visited November 2013
Seafood A, Public Relations Manager at Seafood Atlantic, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you for your review. I apologize that you did not have a good experience. Our fish portions are all 6 ounces. Our dinners are served with a potato skewer, fresh steamed vegetables and garlic toast. We encourage our customers to please let your server know any problems so that they may be addressed on the spot. Please be assured that your concerns will be addressed.

south fla
“Great view. Maybe an off day”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

The view is the best. Watched sea turtles floating by. Wahoo overcooked and too small a portion. Wings undercooked and greasy. Potatoe skewers undercooked. The clams were good and so was the iced tea.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank dunkelmann
Thank you for your review. I apologize that you did not enjoy your food. We encourage our customers to please let your server know any problems so that they may be addressed on the spot. Please be assured that your concerns will be addressed.
Rockledge, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“average”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Nice enough place. I was a little disappointed because they were out of my first two choices.I went with my 3rd choice, shrimp salad instead. My husband had the “homemade tuna wrap" which was good. Overall, not really worth the price.

• Visited October 2013
Seafood A, Public Relations Manager at Seafood Atlantic, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Thank you for your review. I apologize for not having your first meal choices. At Seafood Atlantic we strive for excellence and hope that you will give us another try.
Merritt Island, Florida
“wow”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

the wife and I were looking for a seafood market in our travels around our new home and was surprised to find a market/restaurant all together. Was extremely pleased with the freshness of the gorgeous 3 1/2 # Florida lobster.

1 Thank CEC_Jason
Thank you so much for your awesome review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your 3 1/2 pound Florida Lobster!
Welcome to Port Canaveral!
We look forward to your next visit.
London
“Excellent fresh fish”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We turned up just as the restaurant was about to close down, but they were happy to serve us anyway. The fish is sooo fresh, crunchy tasty salads, and the wine list an absolute bargain. Service really friendly and helpful. Couldn't believe what good value the meal was, for the quality of the food and service. Not designer, not glamorous, just great fresh* food at an incredibly reasonable price.

Ticking the boxes below: no this isn't very romantic but it depends on what your priorities are...

*And that's not something to take for granted in Florida, sorry.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank DH76
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! You made so many smiles here,