“Shark fishing - Way beyond my expectations!”

Sea Leveler Sport Fishing Charters
Ranked #1 of 29 Tours in Cape Canaveral
More attraction details
Owner description: Deep sea fishing charters in Cocoa Beach Florida! Our fishing charters and shark fishing trips are great for kids and families as well! We promise you that no one will try harder or be more motivated to show you Florida's finest deep sea fishing charters than our captains! Our fleet of boats are conveniently located in Port Canaveral (the safest port on the east coast) near Cocoa Beach, Orlando, Cape Canaveral, Daytona, Kennedy Space Center, Merritt Island, Sebastian, Titusville, Melbourne, and the Disney/Universal Studios area.
Appleton, Wisconsin
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Shark fishing - Way beyond my expectations!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Went on a 4 hour shark fishing trip from 12-4 pm on October 24th which I set up last minute the day before. I was hoping to catch one or two sharks and we ended up catching six sharks and lost 3 or 4 others. Also caught a huge redfish. I had my 10 year old son along and Captain Steve let us cast a lure for other fish in between shark bites. My son caught an assortment of other fish and was very excited. Steve was extremely helpful and informative. Steve also gave us tips on how to catch fish off the beach which was very helpful when we returned to our condo. Steve cleaned two sharks for us and gave us tips on how to cook them. This was definitely the highlight of our week long family vacation to Florida!!!

1 Thank 65Scott30

Orlando, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Day of Fishing”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Capt. Greg provided an awesome full day of fishing for my two sons and I. We went pretty far offshore as the seas were relatively calm and quickly caught several mahi mahi while trolling. We also caught a few skip jack tuna and sharks in the area, then ventured further out to do some bottom fishing. There we caught two large almaco jacks. As a bonus, we caught several spanish mackeral on the way in as even though it extended the trip beyond our scheduled return (at no extra charge). Capt. Greg was very friendly and knowledgeable making sure that my sons and I got the most out of the trip. I highly recommend this charter!

1 Thank Harold B
Edinburgh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience shark fishing”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Such a fantastic trip for families. Great email communication with Captain Greg when organising the trip. Fantastic location looking over to Cape Canaveral. Captain Steve was very knowledgeable and willing to answer all questions fired his way. He was great with our son (age 6). We visited from Scotland and did all the Disney parks etc but the shark fishing trip was everyone's favourite....even our sons. Caught 6 sharks on this 4 hour trip. Will definately be back!!!

Pateros, Washington
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Shark Fishing WOOOOOW”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have fished throughout the US including Alaska mostly fresh water. I have caught trout, bass, Salmon, Steelhead Sturgeon & countless other species. This shark fishing trip with Sea Leveler was truly AMAZING.The captains of our boats really were seasoned professionals. I have been on a party boat with 50+ people fishing for sharks. Don't waste your time our money, go with these guys!

Palm Bay, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“TOP NOTCH!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Capt. Greg made did everything he could to make our trip memorable! He met us at the dock a few hours early, and we were out a few hours later then contracted for no additional charge. His reasoning....."I love to fish!" When the fish weren't biting, we were able to see Turtles and Dolphins......Greg provided us the best experience we could get, and also cleaned our fish for us!

Visited March 2013