“Had a great time.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Orlando Princess & Canaveral Princess Deep Sea Fishing

Orlando Princess & Canaveral Princess Deep Sea Fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: The Orlando Princess & The Canaveral Star II Fishing Boats go Deep Sea Fishing every day (weather permitting). We offer Half Days, Full Days, Night Shark Trips (March - Oct), and Private Charters. All of our fishing trips are fun for the entire family! We fish for Grouper, Cobia, Sea Bass, Flounder, Triggerfish, Mahi-Mahi, Mangrove Snapper, Red Snapper, Kingfish, Amberjack, Sharks and much more. We are a family owned company and truly gear our service to families!!
st joseph, michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Had a great time.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2009

Food was microwave special hamburgers but edible. Otherwise, crew was very attentive. The captain made every attempt to put all the customers on fish. Only about 20 people on board when we were there so the attention we got was exemplary. Crew was constantly in motion, attending to each passenger's needs from the novice to the experienced. This is a definite must do for all visitors.

• Polish first
utica ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“great group amazing time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2009

I was on this boat for 6 day and just can't say enough for the crew! The deck hands run the boat with great effeciency(thanks damon,scott,justin &shane) they were running none stop to take of both regulars and new commers! The cooks (connie, kathy and jessie) do a great job of getting you feed between catches and keeping you filled with fluids(both beer or soda are free) The captians for my trip included brian & ace(co captian for ace is tucker have to ask to see him work) they seemed to know just were to postion the boat depending on the day and the currents. And would stay handy incase a move was needed. I did both the full day and night trips and everything went smooth from the sign up(thanks iris) to filleting of the fish (which they do for a small charge but is well worth it compared to fighting it yourself!!) We caught a assortment of what the ocean has to offer even though I lost the big one it is a great experience and they do everything they can to make sure your group or yourself have an amazing time! They even throw out some of their personal poles and let them drift and were catching nice fish then picking people off the boat to reel in the catch. Some of the locals were doing the same thing and giving up very nice fish to people they had not met till that day to make their short fishing experience one to remember!!! WILL DEFINITLY GO BACK THERE ANY TIME I GET TO FLORIDA!!!!!

2 Thank kzbiker27
Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Two thumbs up!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2009

I fished with this party boat 4 times already since oct 08 and have always had a wonderful time. The boat is a little worn out but clean; the food is so-so but really it didn't matter bec everyone is excited to fish anyway; the deckhands and captain were all VERY HELPFUL, courteous and you can see the effort they put in to make sure everybody has a great time! Of the four trips I have been to, on one trip I did not catch a single fish but still enjoyed the trip anyway. There was nothing they could do, the fish just weren't biting. The captain and deckhands were helping me with different set ups for my bait, squid/fish combo, cut up squid, etc... still didn't catch a fish but had a great time trying (and I am not a very patient person!). The atmosphere on the boat is friendly and relaxed. The 15% tip you give the deckhand is just; you can see they are all hardworkers. I am already planning on going to another fishing trip with them when they have a buy 2 get 1 free ticket offer again!

2 Thank fishergirl08