“We can't wait to go again!”

Orlando Princess & Canaveral Princess Deep Sea Fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: The Orlando Princess & The Canaveral Star II Fishing Boats go Deep Sea Fishing every day (weather permitting). We offer Half Days, Full Days, Night Shark Trips (March - Oct), and Private Charters. All of our fishing trips are fun for the entire family! We fish for Grouper, Cobia, Sea Bass, Flounder, Triggerfish, Mahi-Mahi, Mangrove Snapper, Red Snapper, Kingfish, Amberjack, Sharks and much more. We are a family owned company and truly gear our service to families!!
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We (my husband, 12 year old son, and I) went on the Orlando Princess the last Saturday in January. The weather was beautiful and the seas were fairly calm. We thoroughly enjoyed our time. The deck hands were very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. We personally did not catch fish but several people on the boat did. The womens bathroom door would not stay closed and you had to hold a string that was on the door while going the bathroom to keep the door closed. The food was included, but if I had to pay for it, I would have not ordered the hamburger. It was very mushy and I could not take more than one bite. I wasn't there for the food so that was not a big deal for me. We all look forward to going again....

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I have been on quite a few of these party boat type fishing excursions and feel I am a fair judge of how a business should be run from a customers point of view. This was the absolute worst experience on one of these boats I have ever had. There were two deck hands neither of which I am sure had any kind of customer relations training. The boat is very large and can hold upwards of 100 people. There were maybe 30 people the day we went. The deck hands were not able to adequately service 30 people. I asked if they added deck hands when the boat was near or at capacity and they said no. I cannot imagine the frustration of customers if there were 75-80 people on board. The captain was merely a voice, he was never seen during the entire trip. The one guy on the boat that had his act together was the cook, he did a great job and had very good customer relations. The deck hands came around with a coffee can asking for tips shortly before we returned to the dock. I thought this was really low class, basically begging. We intended to give them a tip, it's just the first time I have been asked to give one. At the dock, they threw the fish on a sidewalk and you were to claim yours and then give them back to be cleaned which they now wanted another tip for cleaning. There are two other party boat companies within a block or two of this one, do your homework. BTW, we got this for half-price, I would not return to this boat if it was free.

9  Thank Rknee46
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I went out with my 12 year old son on Dec. 28, 2012 while on Christmas vacation in Orlando. We did the half day, probably preferable for younger kids and people that may not want to spend more than half a day on a boat 25 miles offshore. We had so much fun and were so impressed however, we've booked a full day for Dec. 31! The galley gals were top notch, quick to serve and always smiling. The deck hands literally "ran" around the boat the whole time taking care of tangled lines, re-tying hooks and leaders and getting snags out of the bottom. The boat was at near capacity, but the crew managed to keep everyone fishing. We did not experience any of the negative examples of service etc. that some reviewers have left as feedback. My son and I both caught plenty of fish, red snapper, sea bass, spanish mackeral not to mention a moray eel and a 60 pound nurse shark! Others reeled in kingfish, grouper, bonito, triggerfish and oyster crackers. All in all we had a blast. These people work their butts off to make sure you have a good day. Tip generously, I did and would have given more if it weren't for the fact that I had very little cash on me. I'll have more, (cash and reviews), for our next trip.

1  Thank Scott G
Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

everything about this fishing trip was great. Nice boat, great crew, and good fishing. Well worth the price.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Had a great day on a corporate outing. All staff were very helpful. Caught a number of sharks, snapper, trigger fish and many other types. If no fish were in the area then the captin was more then happy to move locations.

Great time had by all on board.