“needs to rethink alot”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2009

Seriously, it is such a shame that this place has slowly gone down since opening less than a year ago. The outside bartenders wear tops that make them look like strippers, and they have" hired dancers" at night that DO look like stippers NOT classy at all. The inside has maintained its pleasant atmosphere, but the frozen food, and luke warm food on more than one occasion wont get me back. I would go for drinks during the day or early evening only. It has become a party place for nothing more than young spring break types. They need to think about how offensive they have become, and I am sure will not be liking the comments from the snowbirds this season. I can sum up the atmopshere outside in one word DECLASSE...They need new management!

3  Thank angemikeusa321

Reviewed September 25, 2009

We live in Cape Canaveral and dine at Milliken's about once a week-- not for the great food ,but because the place makes us feel like we are on vacation. It's very tropical and beautiful. We only go for lunch, at around 11:30, and never ever for dinner because it is waaay to crowded, noisy, and the service gets bad. It's as though the outside of the place turns into some kind of dark and seedy underground after dark. One time they even had a "fashion show" which only needed a stipper pole to go with the hookers in heels and bathing suits.
During the day, however, it is different. The views are outstanding, the music inside is usually a nice jazz kind of thing, which is very important to me. I hate listening to obnoxious music while I'm supposed to be relaxing and dining. The lunch menu is pretty good and we've never had bad service (because it's usually slow).
So I recommend Millikens for the scenery at lunch.
By the way, almost all the restaurants at the port are crowded at night on weekends, with an hour or more wait. I recommend Fish Lips restaurant--DOWNSTAIRS-- as it isn't "bar like" and the food is excellent. Oh, and it has good waterfront views, too.

Reviewed September 19, 2009

Seriously, it is such a shame that this place has slowly gone down since opening less than a year ago. The outside bartenders wear tops that make them look like strippers, and they have " hired dancers" dancing at night that DO look like stippers ...NOT classy at all. The inside has maintained its pleasant atmosphere, but the frozen food, and luke warm food on more than one occasion wont get me back. I would go for drinks during the day or early evening only. It has become a party place for nothing more than young spring break types. They need to think about how offensive they have become, and I am sure will not be liking the comments from the snowbirds this season. I can sum up the atmopshere outside at night in one word DECLASSE...They need new management!

Reviewed September 13, 2009

Almost everything was great. The only issue was the server was a little slow, but that was ok. We enjoyed it very much and will be back!

1  Thank howkeeper
Reviewed September 7, 2009

Looks like a great place to drink and watch the ships come and go... skip the food.

Wait staff needs more training. Upon bringing us the wrong app. he just told us we would like it - did not offer to correct it or bring us out the one we ordered. The food looked nice when it arrived but the large shrimp were not cleaned correctly (crap veins still in most of them), the fish had bones all through it, and the scallops had sand in them... no, I am not kidding. We dined on SEPT 5th ~ 5pm.