“Good Tiki Bar”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My husband & I had been to the tiki bar for the first time a few years ago & really enjoyed it. This visit was good, but the tiki bar didn't seem as "nice" as it did last time. It was a Monday afternoon & there was a decent crowd at the bar, I think most were regulars. We only had drinks & the girl at the bar poured one mean glass of wine. They serve it in a GLASS..not a plastic cup! Their happy hour was starting soon so we ended up staying longer to take advantage of it. It includes discount drinks as well as food. We did not eat there, but the inside is very nice & they have plenty of outside seating. We will definetely go back to the tiki bar.

There are newer reviews for Milliken's Reef

Reviewed June 16, 2013

High up on my list of an excellent place to go for great food and service!! We had the prime rib there (which was cooked to perfection) with a salad but I saw other excellent choices to be had. I am looking forward to our next visit to try something new. Our waitress, Jessica was very attentive, professional and never left us with a glass half empty. Loved the hush puppies with cinnamon butter served instead of bread!! The outside bar area was noisy due to a band playing but they did a good job shutting that out inside. Well decorated inside although I would ditch the shag area carpet up front. I noticed by the end of our evening there it looked quite bad from all the tracking in and out from the outside.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

My wife and I went there on Mother's day. The inside seating was not available, so we decided to eat at the outside bar. While sitting at the bar, we noticed some of the most unsanitary conditions and practices ever. The bartender never washed or sanitized their hands the enire time we were there. They handled money and credit cards and then used their dirty hands to garnish drinks and get ice. One bartender was making fixed drinks in a blender that didn't have a top. So, she would used her arm or her hand as a cover. What a disgusting practice. I don't know how sanitary the rest of the place is, but if it's anything like the bar it must be horrible.

Finally, I am not one to post bad reviews, but I did contact management about this and never got a response, so here it is now.

Perry - Orlando

1  Thank Perry S
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I went there last night for a co-workers good-bye party and had a terrible experience. First it took forever to get a drink then I found an outside bar where I could get service but they only took cash. So back inside finally I get a drink from an unfriendly bartender and go on my way. Now going back to the table I passed two waitresses in skimpy dresses selling only shots for cash. Would have just liked a waitress to get another drink. I never got another drink, because of the wait then this morning I check my debits and what I spent and what does it say. It says I spent 25.00$ and I never did I spent 9.00$. So morol of the story DONT GO THERE IF U DO KEEP ALL RECEIPTS!!! I didnt :-(.

3  Thank NKellyN
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Our party of six loved this restaurant so much we went three times while on our vacation. The food was good and reasonably priced as well. The waitstaff are very friendly and prompt. We all had different selections each time we went, all food was fresh, hot and well prepared.