Imocha Traditional & Fusion Thai Cuisine
Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

Awesome dining experience. Cozy atmosphere. Lunch menu a great value. Clean with attentive staff. Coming back!

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank 286larryl

Reviewed April 16, 2018

We have been here several times. Every time the food has been quite excellent and the staff has been very attentive. Keep in mind that this place is BYOB.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank StevenLawler
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

This place offers delicious Thai food in a very casual atmosphere but be aware that it is not a cheap place. Dinner with appetizers (no dessert and we brought our own wine) could cost $50pp (with tip). I still recommend you eat here as the food is quite good. We had the seafood dish (I forget which one) and the duck (it was the meatiest and most delicious duck we have ever had!) and the appetizers were all good too. Be aware that their food is SPICY so ask for it not spicy unless you enjoy hot dishes. Also, be aware that the have an odd quirk in that they won’t let you split a check on two credit cards. The place is small and tight so make reservations!

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Dneuburger
Reviewed October 29, 2017

I visited two Thai restaurants this week - Imocha was very good. I just felt the other that I visited was better despite the fact that Imocha was rated higher on the rankings for Thai restaurants in North Jersey.

Date of visit: October 2017
2  Thank anjanz
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

My friend in NJ comes here a lot and even became friends with the owner. He always bring us here when we visit him. Best Thai food ever! Everything in their menu is great. Highly recommended!!!

Date of visit: July 2017