“Clean”

Add it.
Tommy's Taste of Italy
Ranked #11 of 38 Restaurants in Woodland Park
Reviewed December 3, 2016 via mobile

The place is sooo clean and so taste. The salads and subs are a big size . And soo tasty. The service is great as well.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed September 13, 2016

A friend of mine had been raving about Tommy's Taste of Italy and today I was finally able to visit. This is a combination deli, pizzeria and Italian grocery. I shared the Ragin Bull Cold hero. The half size is 8" so this is plenty for two persons to share. It came with roasted peppers, but having grown up and lived in NJ, I was surprised I was not offered Italian dressing, mayo or oregano -- it felt a little dry but the deli meats were delicious! Thinly sliced and a nice combination. The breads were freshly baked, varied, and amazing for the sandwich - crispy on the outside, soft on the inside.

We shared slice of cheese pizza - another item I am pretty picky about. The sauce was flavorful; the crust crisp and the cheese stayed on the slice for each bite (and didn't slide off with one bite - you know what I mean!)

There is little parking in the front but more on the side, though not all the spaces are apparently for the business. I look forward to returning!

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank Patricia S
Reviewed September 3, 2015

We heard that Tommy's Taste of Italy had great sandwiches, and it's true. My husband and son each had the Italian Stallion. They were both happy with the bread, and, if anything, there was too much meat and not quite enough lettuce. They'll be more specific next time. I had the turkey wrap, and it was great. We're so glad to find a great place for sandwiches nearby.

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank rmw52
Reviewed April 22, 2015

The food is very good and fresh. There are a variety of specials daily and many Italian specialties. Always order ahead or you may be waiting for a while, especially around lunchtime.

Date of visit: February 2015
1  Thank Maria D
Reviewed October 29, 2014

I haven't been here in a few weeks. I should have known something was off when I was the only one in the store at 1:30pm. Since there was no one in line, I figured I would get my favorite sandwich - only to find out that they were out of Prosciutto. OK, I will have a roll instead. Ordered it to go. Am at the park eating it and - the roll is luke warm. The sauce is ICE cold. Chicken is greasy, soaked right through the bottom of the box. Not what I am used to.

Date of visit: October 2014