“Local Italian Restaurant who also Caters”

Lorenzo's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2019

Recently went to Lorenzo’s with a total party of 4, all different apps and all different entrees, we each samples the apps and meals, all were excellent except for my pasta which for me a very ordinary marinara sauce, the gravy or sauce was very good but I expected more flavor after those entree’s. The place was busy and we arrived after 7:30. It’s a BYOB restaurant which for me is wonderful cause I bring my own wine, but for mixed drinkers that’s a negative. Close off Rt.80 easy to find and definitely worth a visit. I never even got to try the pizza and other appetizers that other tables enjoyed. I’m going back real soon! Nice staff very accommodating and friendly. Very Nice Place

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 3, 2019

We have not been to Lorenzo's in a while so we decided to go last night. Food is still amazing! We definitely recommend the mussels in white wine sauce and seafood salad for appetizers. They had seabass on their specials and it was so good, it melted in my mouth. The risotto and the thin sliced vegetables coordinated so well on the plate. We are looking forward to go there again soon.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 6, 2019

In this part of northern NJ, finding a good restaurant that offers a great meal for a good price is rare. Lorenzo's offered both and that was a welcome experience. Our meal consisted of fettuccini Alfredo and chicken francese with a side of penne vodka. The bread was so good that we ended up bring extra home (crunchy on the outside and perfect on the inside :-)) Our waiter made us feel welcome from the start and was professional and pleasant throughout. The only challenge here is the parking, but otherwise, a great stop in Woodland Park (Paterson).

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

The pizza was good and it’s your typical little pizza Place
I had one of the dinners they were good
The prices are good to

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 11, 2018

Great place to eat, everything was great, the service, the food, the bread, the desert, & nice size portions ,You will not ever be disappointed or leave there hungry , A+++++

Date of visit: November 2018