“Crown jewel of the neighborhood”

King of Shish Kabob
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed January 15, 2019

Real Syrian food. No skimping on the portions. The sausages and baba ganouj are my favorites. Hits the spot so good. Hostess a charmer. Love this place!

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank fineyoungprodigal

Reviewed November 6, 2018

I've tried several of the new Middle Eastern restaurants that have popped up in the area, but this one is still the King! I went with a friend who dines here regularly with his wife and they love it.Large portions and tasty choices. the waitress brought some pita and olives to start. As an appetizer, my bowl of lentil soup was so large it almost dampened my appetite for the main entry, but it was delicious. I ordered the chicken kabob- succulent pieces of well seasoned grilled chicken chunks over rice. Th portion was large, so I took some home. And a pot of hot tea.My friend had a mix of chicken and beef, also tasty. I'll be back.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018

MIddle Eastern for is so YUMMY. The staff is so friendly. The cook is amazing. GOod parking and safe area.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

We have been here a few times, waitress/host is always friendly.
Food is delicious, we have enjoyed everything we’ve eaten here and have tried quite a bit of the menu.
The only downside is the parking lot is small and can be tricky to get out of when full
Have recommended them to a few friends.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

The place is small and simple but the food here reminds me of my grandmother's. It's fresh, homemade and delicious. We loved it!

Date of visit: June 2018