“Excellent service for our large order”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #13 of 17 Restaurants in Callaway
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Mexican
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Excellent service for our large order”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We had ordered 18+ meals for some work we were doing over night. They handled the order with amazing accuracy and diligence even though it was late (after 10pm) and they had a pretty full bar crowd.

Ate dinner there a few nights earlier and the service and food was good as well.

Visited April 2013

Panama City, Florida
“So So”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Chicken Wings are not very good or appealing. They came out either drenched in some kind of terrible wing sauce or nothing at all on them. Which these did save the day as I was hungry. Ordered onion rings. They were not the best or worse. Waitress kept my tea glass full. Which is important to me. She was friendly.

Earth
“Good food and service”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

The beer has been served in well chilled glasses, as it should be.
Excellent Cajun Shrimps Pasta.
Very good Grilled Shrimps over Spinach Salad.
Very good Apple Pie.
Good and efficient service.

• Visited January 2012
“GoodPlan But BadVisit....”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Come the weekends for years I been going to AppleBee's with my family because we could enjoy a good meal as well as have a good time together And for the last year it's been 3or4times a month@the Callaway location so when my friend's birthday came this weekend I did not think twice about treating him to AppleBee's or this this location looking to have and share a good meal,with drinks,as well as have a good time together,while he was able to watch the game too And it was a "GoodPlan..."wish we could say the same for the visit But it was a BadVisit on2/17/12due to Jordan,TheManager our visit here was sucky so@this time I do not advice you to stop here because it is not worth your time or money with this kind of manager,"Jordan"working.

Port Saint Joe, Florida
“Great Specials”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Consistently good with budget friendly specials. Lunch time specials are my favs.