“NOT VERY HAPPY”
Review of Boston Butt Hut - CLOSED

Boston Butt Hut
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: http://www.facebook.com/people/Boston-Butt-hutt-Callahan/100001063269238
Reviewed August 5, 2014

the last time i ordered food from here i received a 10 oz stryofome cup 3/4 full of pork,same cup 3/4 full of potato salad same of beans.the chicken was very small and dry.the food is good but not worth the money.i,ve got food from there before and i had left overs for the next day.i dont understand this.im not happy about this and i will start a BLOG ABOUT THE BOSTON BUTT HUT

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

My husband & I seek out "hole in the wall" spots because they're usually the best! This one..... NOT so much!

We sat down to a sticky table. The little waitress had zero personality. She brought our drink order, dropped the straw on the floor, picked it up and put it back on our table!

After letting that slide, my husband ordered fried chicken with 2 sides. THEY WERE OUT OF BOTH SIDES (Potatoes & Mac 'N Cheese)!!

After he reluctantly ordered other sides, the waitress walked away and that's when we noticed the dozens of FAT FLIES on EVERYTHING!!

We decided to leave at that point and the little waitress charged us $3.25 for the 2 Sweet Teas we never even took a sip of!

From 2 weekly "Small Town Explorers"..... Eeewwwwww! Disgusting!

1  Thank BackYardAdventurers
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Yes that's right their butts are good but their fried chicken is even better. They have the BEST friend chicken in town & that is saying alot considering the other place in town is famous for chicken. And if they had the mustard bbq sauce from the other - other place they would put them both out of business.... Locals know who I mean... ;)

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Hole in the wall? Yes. Place is run down and not fancy? Yes. Waitresses are very nice, food was great. I had the pulled pork sandwich. Place was clean, smelled like a smokehouse and has a small town feel. Only better BBQ I've had is Dreamland BBQ in Saraland Alabama. Stop in you will not be sorry.

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I put two butts on to cook for lunch for the guys working on the church but come lunch time they were still raw! I called the Boston Butt Hut at the last minute and they were able to accommodate me within minutes! I am very thankful for their speedy service! Awesome food!