“Memorial Day visit”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Memorial Day visit”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The people who take care of the grounds and facility do an EXCELLENT job. This cemetery is very well kept and peaceful. I am thankful this place is close to where I live so I can visit my Dad often.

Visited May 2014

Utica, New York
68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Peaceful, Beautiful, Calming Cemetery”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

We recently buried my sister-in-law, ( My brother's wife), my Dad is buried here also, you are in awe of the headstones from any angle in lines set just perfectly. My Dad had wanted to be here after attending another Veterans service, this was one of his wishes and we honored it. Honoring this request was in return a glimpse into the whole of this atmosphere. Breath taking, and calming atmosphere all at the same time. Truly made you proud of any Veterans having served, are able to be buried here a final resting place of honor.
Proud to be an American.... proud that we honor out Veterans at the close of their lives.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Kathleen C
Marysville
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Go there”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Beautiful, peaceful, relaxing. Makes you realize how many people have given their all for our country- along with their wives and families.

Visited November 2013
Tampa, Florida
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 119 helpful votes
“Honorable service!!”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful military cemetary! Buried my cousins brother today! Service was beautiful and very touching!

Visited October 2013
Grand Island, Florida
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Day Trip”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We have heard so much about the National Cemetery in Bushnell, Florida, that we decided to make a day trip to visit. The trip itself was beautiful--the winding back roads we took and the lovely Florida landscape gave rest to our souls. The cemetery itself is an awesome experience. To pay honor to those who served to keep us free should be every American's desire. The grounds and gravesites are maintained to give the honor and respect that each person buried there deserves. Peaceful and a very humbling experience.

Visited August 2013