“Payment of Room”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bushnell
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Bushnell
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I can not understand why, when I spend two nights I have to pay a difference price each night that I stay there, only at this hotel. at other hotels the price is the same. Why is it I have to pay a difference price for each night? Thank you for looking into this.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Reviewed July 23, 2012

The staff was super friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean. For a hotel right off the interstate in Florida it was nice and clean. The continental breakfast was decent and my favorite part was that there was coffee available all day! Also, a nice fun resturaunt is within walking distance.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 30, 2012

We stayed here so we would be close to the Webster Market and it was very nice. The rooms were clean, and
well furnished. The front desk personnel were friendly and very helpful with directions. We had a very enjoyable night of sleep with no noises or commotions. Breakfast was continental style and adequate for the
size of this motel. We were thrilled with the price and would stay here again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We stayed two nights at this hotel. The first room I was given had a mildew odor........upon investigation I saw black mold on and in the air cond unit (always travel with a small flashlight). I went out to the front desk and Dan, the front desk clerk came back to room #122. He too saw the mold and then checked out another room for me to stay in. I was given the key to the new room and the AC unit was clean, no odor either. So my reccommendation would be to the owner of the hotel to inspect the AC units more frequently....if you smell mildew etc. bring it to the attention of the management. This would have been a very big problem if they did not have another roon for me.
The bed was confortable, the sheets were clean, the bathroom was clean, the breakfast had some fresh fruit and the staff tried to be helpful.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lakehouse258
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Only 15 minutes from the Webster antique markets, this is a very clean, up to date hotel. The staff were very informed and did their best to provide us with the information we needed. The complimentary continental was appreciated. There are two nearby chain restaurants for the convenience of guests.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2012

We stayed here 3 nights to bicycle on the nearby Withlacoochee Trail. Have a suite, so we could get a micro and fridge. Rooms are well designed, quiet and comfortable. Bed is very comfortable with sheets covering light quilt, just like the high end motels. Breakfast is adequate, mainly cereal and breads, but front desk said they are getting a waffle machine soon. We especially like the functionality of the rooms. LIttle things like space for luggage over the airconditioning unit, which doubles as a recliner. Ok so they don't have flat screen TVs, but have HBO and all the channels. Can't have everything. We have stayed here twice before when we come to Florida. Location is right off I-75, near a Wal-Mart and there are 2 places for dinner that you can walk to. Three if you count Waffle House across the street. Staff is very friendly and attentive. Spacious lobby with TV and computer. Very well maintained.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BikeladyEvanston
Reviewed March 2, 2012

I spent three nights in this motel on a trip to Florida. I got the room at a very reasonable rate. When I checked in, my room was not ready for some reason. Sooooo, they gave me an upgraded suite at no additional charge! Their continental breakfast has great variety, their customer service desk girl named Megan was also very helpful and friendly!! Oh and WIFI signal was great! One of the best motels I have stayed at in the entire US.

I would definitely recommend this one and I will be returning on any future trip to Florida!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mary H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bushnell
Bushnell Inn Bushnell
Days Inn Wildwood I-75
Days Inn Wildwood I-75
#2 of 5 in Wildwood
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Leesburg/Mt Dora

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bushnell? Share your experiences!