“Overcame My Fear”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Bushnell
Columbus, Ohio
“Overcame My Fear”
Reviewed June 3, 2011

We were hesitate to visit this hotel do to the reviews I read before our trip. However, when my husband and I got into town and we found our other option, I was appalled. And we decided we would rather try our luck at the Microtel. When we pulled up, there was nothing scary about the place, it looked lovely. I can tell you one thing, I travel often for work, and customer service is hard to find, and the staff they have must be new, b/c they were very helpful and pleasant. The rooms were clean and fully stocked. My sister stayed in January of 2011 and said she would never go back, but my husband and I think someone new has taken over. Breakfast the next morning was just fine, we had a variety of fruits, and yogurt, oatmeal, bagels, muffins, cereals, and I forget what else. They also have more than 8 channels now!! (I read that in one of the reviews.) I spoke to one of the customer service reps at check out and she said they were going to be doing much more to the place as time when on.

So, I'm giving this Microtel a shot again, it looks like they have finally cleaned up their act!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank traveler30010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Chanute, Kansas
Reviewed May 28, 2011

Very friendly service from the front desk to the cleaning crew. Could not ask for better service. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is in the area!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Fayetteville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 22, 2011

I hate taking luke warm showers, tv had very few channels, window seat was stained and disgusting looking, Plaster was falling from the walls, sink drains were very slow to drain, . Just disgusting! I have stayed at thia place in years past but it's really gone down hill! Won't stay here again!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank beans40

Travelers are raving about these Bushnell hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bushnell
Bushnell Inn Bushnell
Days Inn Wildwood I-75
Days Inn Wildwood I-75
#2 of 5 in Wildwood
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bushnell? Share your experiences!