“All you can eat ribs”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Thursday is all you can eat ribs and they were good. We were able to make it through seconds after salads and the two sides. They were busy so order your next plate early before you are done with the first or it will take awhile.

There are newer reviews for Sonny's BBQ

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had great service, very good food, reasonable prices, and senior specials.
Right next door to the Microtel.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Stopped to eat lunch and usually Sonnys has great food and service but this Sonny's was poorly managed, dirty, and had poor food. Very disappointed. Frozen ham on the Salad Bar, when I asked if they could change it out for fresher ham that wasn't frozen they said no. Serve had to delay the chicken entree from coming out because it wasn't up to temperature. The table was dirty and seats were filthy. I had to send a plate and fork back because there was still food on them from being washed. I would not recommend this Sonny's to anyone until quality control is better.

Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Whenever we come here the food is always very good. We never had anything that was not good.The ribs and chickenwings are very good. I also like the salad bar.This location is a really good one.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I grew up in Florida and Sonny's BBQ was a regular staple in Homestead for us. That was over 20 years ago. So when I saw a Sonny's near the city my mother and I would be visiting my grandfather's grave, I said that we would DEFINITELY be stopping there! I had the beef brisket and my mother had shredded chicken, each with a salad bar. Everything was delicious! I remember the portions being bigger, but maybe that was because I was a kid then... either way, it was good!