“Real Florida Hospitality”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bushnell
Cypress House Ranch Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Bushnell B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 1, 2013

My wife and I had the opportunity to spend a couple of days at the Cypress House and found it to be a perfect getaway. We were attracted to the B&B because of the riding offered but soon fell in love with the rolling hills, friendly environment and comfortable accomodations. Tweety and her husband made us feel welcome from the time we parked our motorcycles (she even moved the picnic tables under the breezeway so they would be covered). But it was her expertise with riding that made the trip extremely special. We took out two of her gaited horses for a ride in the forest. Some of the most well mannered horses we have had the pleasure of riding. I had never riden a Tennessee Walker before but under Tweety's instruction I felt like a pro. I had a special request to ride bareback and Tweety went out of her way to accomodate me and my wife. The house is amazing but the people and horses were specatular. Thanks Tweety. Looking forward to returning soon!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
cyhranch, Owner at Cypress House Ranch Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

So glad that you found a perfect place for your horse fix and get-a -way. A gaited horse is so different from what most people think of when they normally go horse riding.It was a pleasure to share with you both the chance to try a couple. The bare back request was a short period, but at least can be crossed off the bucket list. Looking forward to your next stay with us. Amy(Tweety) and Michael

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We live about an hour away but this seems a million miles from everything. Its so quiet and peaceful. We do getaways here and spend time siting around enjoying nature and each other. We took my brother in law this time for his birthday, it was his 1st bed and breakfast but I am sure he will be back again! We woke up and looked out the window to see him on the bench swing reading a book before breakfast. Great place and wonderful people. We missed talking to Jan but Amy and Mike were great... another wonderful stay, Thank you!

Room Tip: Room 1-3 are in the main house and 4 & 5 in a back apartment. the back is nice to be alone but t...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
cyhranch, Owner at Cypress House Ranch Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

So glad that he enjoyed his first B&B experience. Was great to meet you all, and Jan is sorry that she was not up to company. Sometimes the short distance vacation is that much better due to not being cooped up in the car before relaxing.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

The experience here is always perfect. We were introduced to them 9 years ago, from a friend, and have stayed, and rode their horses many times. My husband and I did the Make Your Own Horse Adventure, which was incredible. We have since gotten our own horses. This time we brought our horses, and as usual we felt very welcomed, as did our horses. We did an amazing moonlight ride. We can't wait for the next stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
cyhranch, Owner at Cypress House Ranch Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

So great to have you both back for a visit. You have come such a long way in your horsemanship from that first ride. I hope that your horses did not get to spoiled here, and that Snipers back issues go away. Congrats on getting a true extended walk from your boy, you two will go far together. Looking forward to Thursday when you come up for a few hours. Amy

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Wanted to get away from the Mouse and the convention scenes. Flew into Tampa and rented a car for the week. Just an hour drive north on I-75. So private, you could call it your own place. Had a two room 'apartment' over the stables. Could sit on the deck and watch the horses. Trail rides into the park were beautiful. Horses were well mannered. Wrangler answered all our questions. Could ride horses with different gaits. Made for a great experience.

Room Tip: Enjoyed room #5, a two room with a balcony. But if I told you that, the room would be booked when w...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
cyhranch, Owner at Cypress House Ranch Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

So happy that you enjoyed your getaway from the more touristy areas of Florida. Room 5 now has a covered balcony and is even more inviting for those guests that get up early to enjoy watching the deer and turkey wonder the property before the horses come in for breakfast. So, as per your own comment, please book early for your planned vacation if this is the room you wish to have. All of the rooms are peaceful and have a great view, but this is the only one with the private balcony for now.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We really appreciated our visit to Cypress House Ranch. It was very close to Bushnell where we have relatives. It was far better than any of the motels/hotels anywhere in the area and much more pleasant. The people were very friendly and helpful. The accommodations were very comfortable and clean. We stayed in the three rooms in the main house. My wife, daughter, and I were in the two rooms that shared a bath and my sister and her husband were in the one room with a separate bath. The rooms were quiet and we could not hear guests in other rooms. Breakfasts were down home basic but very good. The prices were excellent. While we didn't take advantage of the riding opportunities, we did take advantage of the quiet, relaxing location and atmosphere. Next time we go to visit, we will definitely stay here; it is so much better than any of the options we have tried in previous visits.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed here for one night and had a terrific experience. The room was clean and comfy, the property is beautiful, the owners were super nice, and breakfast was delish. At night we discovered the River Ratz Cafe for dinner, its a hole in the wall joint a few minutes down the road. we enjoyed a great meal there and we also roasted marshmallows with the locals around their firepit after singing karaoke! In the morning we woke up, had a wonderful breakfast and then Walt took us out horseback riding for 2 hrs. I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2013
cyhranch, Owner at Cypress House Ranch Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

We sure had a great time with you and your daughter for your short visit. Walt is not a talkative type guy, but he sure does a great job taking trail rides when we have so many going out in one day. Looking forward to your next visit, maybe for more than a day! Amy

Reviewed April 3, 2013

This place will always have a place in my heart..My boyfriend and went here for a weekend getaway and fell in love with the place. Everything about this place is just absolutely beautiful. The view from our room was just perfect. Pure serenity..The animals were just as friendly.. Bo, Jinx, patches were cutes cats. Romeo the horse I rode during horseback riding was just a character! Amy and Mike were such awesome innkeepers. My boyfriend thought it was the perfect place to ask me to marry him!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
cyhranch, Owner at Cypress House Ranch Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

So glad you said Yes. I thought the poor guy might burst before that perfect moment to ask :)