“Fish Sandwich”

Bantam Chef
Ranked #2 of 32 Restaurants in Bunnell
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed August 21, 2012

By far the best fried fish sandwich anywhere! Way to big for one person or one meal! No ambience, but the food is fantastic - if you like fried!

Reviewed May 21, 2012

On the recommendation on your site from many reviewers we stopped at the Bantam Chef for one of their delicious fish sandwiches - we were not disappointed. I would have liked to have an option of a side dish that was not fried.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

There's not many restaurant options in Bunnell, but this place would be in my top 10 anywhere in Florida. It's a very unassuming walk-up restaurant with covered patio seating and counter service. Don't judge a book by it's cover! The fish sandwich is piled high with fresh catfish and the burgers and fresh off the grill and handmade. I never miss it when I'm in town.

1  Thank Smokymtnmander
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I stop by this little joint everytime I visit my family in Fla. My brother in law turned me on to this little gem a few years ago. The fish sandwich is battered and deep fried. It's fresh, and tastes great. U shouldn't pass it by.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Very casual take out only in downtown Bunnell. Biggest fish sandwich, barely could handle it.

Been to Bantam Chef? Share your experiences!