“Great place to stay when you are exhausted.”

Hampton Inn Brooksville / Dade City
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Brooksville
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Late night arrival. Very helpful front desk. Love the door to room you can get to from parking lot and another door to get to lobby. Breakfast good for free breakfast. Really comfortable bed. People who worked there were extremely nice.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Brooksville / Dade City, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

atlantadeb111,

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We were delighted to have you here and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. We are glad you enjoyed the room and the breakfast. If you arrive early enough (5-7pm) we serve a Manager's Reception Mon - Sat evening featuring complimentary snacks and beverages. Ask any Associate for details when you check in.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Brooksville / Dade City

Reviewed April 29, 2014

I hd stayed here in 2010, and had one of the worst hotel experiences ever. This is an older hotel that appears to have been acquired by Hampton Inn, and it was more like a Quality Inn or Motel 6. It is a remote area with little around, and I was in Brooksville for business meetings. As a HHonors member, I try and stay at Hampton Inn/Hilton whenever possible.

I had a long day of travel and arrived at the Hanmpton Inn around 10:00 PM hungry and tired. I do understand that it was late in the day, but I had reserved with my flight times and noted a late arrival. The desk clerk was too busy with a Nascar race on TV to really help, and when I asked about food, he pointed to the Burger King across the street.

My room was located on the first floor, and the door opened to my parking space. Not the best location for quiet, but I was exhausted from my trip and just wanted to get inside. Once inside I was shocked at the room. Definitely not up to Hampton Inn standards, and it was a dated room with minimal accomodations.

To make matters worse, I found the toilet runnig, meaning I had to remove the top and adjust the flush to stop the toilet from running. Dropping my things, I went back to get something to eat. Returning to the room, I sat down to eat only to find the one table littered with fingernail clippings. Very nice. I decided not to do say anything or go through the trouble of changing rooms as I had already unpacked.

In the morning, I did mention my concerns with the room, and all I received was a response that they would give me a credit for the room. This was a company paid business trip, so it was not the money as much as the discomfort of the stay. The one good thing was the breakfast buffet. I did enjoy the breakfast, and I found it to be fresh and bountiful.

For future trips, I opted for the Hampton Inn in Wesley Chapel. The Wesley Capel Hampton Inn is modern and clean, with a lot of options for food and shopping. Located about halfway between Brooksville and Tampa, I found it to be the better option. I would not stay at the Brooksville Hampton In again.

Room Tip: Ask for 2nd floor, stay off the bottom floor.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mike H
Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Brooksville / Dade City, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We truly value your feedback.
We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you while staying with us. I will follow up with my team immediately to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future. Thank you again for sharing.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Clean, quiet, comfy beds, but not happy with no pool at location. Brochure and website both show pictures with pool and rooms with micros and mini fridge, not here.I like to relax at pool and sit in sun when on vacation-too much trouble to walk down steps and across property to another hotel they own. If you do not need these items then this is place for you.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

RaineBoytonBeach,

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We were delighted to have you here and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with regards to the pool during your stay. We are constantly improving our property and adding to our amenities. We invite you to return in the future and see these improvements for yourself.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Everything about this hotel was good or adequate. The beds weren't comfortable, though, and the air conditioner, though working, was very noisy. The breakfasst was very good; however, the bananas were over-ripe which is not good for me. The breakfast bar was kept up and fully-stocked.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Brooksville / Dade City, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Mary F,

Thanks for writing a review of your stay with us. We loved having you here and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. We are glad you enjoyed the service and the breakfast, and we apologize for any discomfort you experienced with your bed. While you are staying with us ask an Associate for pointers on what to see and do. They will be happy to assist you with suggestions and details.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Accomodations clean, updated, staff helpful and so courteous they make you feel so welcome and right at home like they care which I believe they do. And as always the Hampton Inn free hot breakfast is always great and in truth saves me money not having to dine out for breakfast. My last trip was free because of accumulated points and free at at time when if I had to use my personal finances I could not have made the trip.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Joan F,

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We were delighted to have you here and we look forward to serving you again. We are glad you enjoyed the service and the breakfast while you were here. Be sure to stop back by the lobby on Mon - Sat evenings for our complimentary, Evening Reception featuring light snacks and beverages. Afterward ask an Associate about the great restaurants located nearby. They will be happy to provide you with details and directions.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

They tried to give us a dismal first floor room that opened into the parking lot, which was outdated and not what one would expect for a Hampton. I felt lt was an old Day's Inn converted to a Hampton. We moved to the second floor, and all was well. I would stay elsewhere in this area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Brooksville / Dade City, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Al S,

Thank you for writing to let us know about your stay. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay with us. Our unique first floor rooms with interior and exterior entrances provide an easy way to load and unload your bags when arriving or leaving, and are a favorite of many guests. If you would rather not have an exterior door we will be happy to accommodate you on our second floor. Just let us know when you book your room.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I was so happy to have chosen this hotel for our 8 days stay in Brooksville, FL. From the moment I made the reservation, I was impressed and knew this hotel would be perfect! Diana, Donna, Joe and the entire crew were so kind. I was extremely impressed with the delicious breakfast, snacks, wine/beer in the afternoon and warm cookies at night! It was the perfect vacation and I will recommend this hotel to all of my friends. Our room (201) was so comfy, beds were fluffy and always hot water for the shower! Thank you for everything! :)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Brooksville / Dade City, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Pampered2,

Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us. It was great having you here and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. We are delighted that you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and evening reception during your stay. After the reception be sure to ask an Associate about some of the great local restaurants in the area. They will be happy to provide you with details and directions.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooksville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brooksville
Days Inn Brooksville
Days Inn Brooksville
#3 of 6 in Brooksville
Holiday Inn Express Brooksville West
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75
Quality Inn & Suites and Conference Center
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee

Been to Hampton Inn Brooksville / Dade City? Share your experiences!