“It is difficult to give a fair review when I stop just to...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Brooksville

Days Inn Brooksville
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Brooksville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Bradenton, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

Check-in was the quickest & smoothest that I have ever encountered, anywhere. The website said that a microwave oven and refrigerator "can be requested", but I was pleasantly surprised to find that these items were already present when I reached my room. This is not a brand-new establishment, so you should expect some traffic patterns & stains on the carpet, but overall the room was spacious & clean, with all advertised amenities. There was plenty of lighting, a great selection of television programming available, and climate-control worked very well. It was a comfortable, safe room at a reasonable price!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
DayInnBrooksvilleFL, General Manager at Days Inn Brooksville, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Dear Ms. Lisa,

Thank you so very much for the fantastic review you left with us. I am so delighted to hear our our check-in process was the smoothest you've ever encountered and our amenities were as described. We work very to maintain our property and try our absolute hardest to provide each guest with a comfortable, safe, enjoyable stay. I'm happy we could provide that for you. I hope you come visit us again.
Also, be sure to become a Wyndham Reward Member if you aren't already. It's completely free to join and you can put your points to free nights, accessories or travel-related rewards. As a perk for my loyal reward members, we also bake cookies in the lobby every evening. Be sure to stop in try some, they are great!

Please contact me directly if you have any questions at: daysinnbrooksvillefl@gmail.com

Thanks once again, Ms, Lisa,
Attica
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

We have stayed here several times and have always found the rooms clean the staff very friendly and the prices very reasonable. For an older motel they keep the grounds up and the rooms clean... The staff is always ready to acommadate should you need assistance..

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Ms. Margaret,

I highly appreciate the great review of our motel. We work extremely hard to provide the cleanest and most comfortable experience for our wonderful guests, like you. It's a pleasure having you here with us and do hope you come visit us again in the future. Be sure to ask the staff about being a Wyndham Reward member, if you aren't already as it has great benefits and most of all- it's FREE to join!

Thank you and please contact me with any questions/comments you may have!
Walterboro
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

When i am in the area ,i always stay at this Days Inn. It is very nice and also close to eating places.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DayInnBrooksvilleFL, General Manager at Days Inn Brooksville, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Dear Mr. Jack,

Thanks for the great review of our hotel! I appreciate you being a loyal customer. Be sure, if you aren't already to join Wyndham Rewards, as you can earn points for free nights, merchandise, airline miles and many other things It's all free! Also, I hope you utilize the 10% off at Waffle House with your room key card.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if there's anything I can do for you at daysinnbrooksvillefl@gmail.com

Regards,
Vinnie Sookhoo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooksville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brooksville
Quality Inn & Suites and Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Brooksville West
Hampton Inn Brooksville / Dade City
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee

Been to Days Inn Brooksville? Share your experiences!