“Overnight stay.”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Brooksville
Walterboro
“Overnight stay.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

When i am in the area ,i always stay at this Days Inn. It is very nice and also close to eating places.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DayInnBrooksvilleFL, General Manager at Days Inn Brooksville, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Dear Mr. Jack,

Thanks for the great review of our hotel! I appreciate you being a loyal customer. Be sure, if you aren't already to join Wyndham Rewards, as you can earn points for free nights, merchandise, airline miles and many other things It's all free! Also, I hope you utilize the 10% off at Waffle House with your room key card.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if there's anything I can do for you at daysinnbrooksvillefl@gmail.com

Regards,
Vinnie Sookhoo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
north miami beach
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

Superficially the motel looks fine, new paint on exterior, grounds well taken care of. Interior is extremely clean. Lobby inviting. Our Pet Therapy dogs were admitted properly upon showing certification. However, I had an asthma attack in a King handicap room where the mildew was intolerable. They changed our room to other side of the motel. I asked why it would be any different. He thought it surely would. It was musty and late and we had to be up early. Even though we had a reservation for 2 nights, I explained I could not breathe well and we checked out. Marilyn and Steve who were on duty were helpful and gracious and said they would repot it. I am sorry because we are a Wyndham rewards member and we have family nearby, so it could have been convenient to stay here several times a year.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
DayInnBrooksvilleFL, General Manager at Days Inn Brooksville, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear Gilda,

I thank you for the review of our hotel. I would like to apologize for awful experience you had at our hotel. I am truly sorry for your troubles and what you had to endure. No guest should ever have to go through that. I have addressed the situation to my superiors and we will soon be under renovation. Although you had a not-so-great experience, I am delighted to hear everything else was up to par for you. I also thank you for being a loyal Wyndham Rewards Member. I do hope you can come back and stay with us in the near future and I will do whatever it takes to provide the best experience for you.

If you would like to discuss this matter further or even if there is anything I can help with, you are welcome to contact me at: daysinnbrooksvillefl@gmail.com

Take care and be well,
Knoxville, TN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

We took an eight day cruise out of Ft Lauderdale. The drive back to Knoxville is 13 hours so we decided to take our time and explore florida for a couple days before heading home. We stopped in Brooksville after a day in the Everglades on our way north through Florida. The price was so amazing compared to the quality of the room, we decided to book another night and travel south again the next day to go to busch gardens in Tampa. We were simply that impressed with this hotel. The staff wasnt just professional, they were friendly and inviting. We were about our trip and each time we passed through the lobby, we were greeted and offered assistance. We were able to buy tickets online in the lobby and printed them with the front desk. I felt very welcomed and would stay here again in a heartbeat.

As for the room, the furniture was very nice. Not like hotel furniture at all. Very gorgeous well made furniture. The mattress on the bed was A-Mazing!! Room was clean! Microfridge was great to have. And the breakfast the next morning was a wonderful bonus. I love that they have a free computer in the lobby to use!! Thank you for such a wonderful experience!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
DayInnBrooksvilleFL, General Manager at Days Inn Brooksville, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Dear TNmom,

I would first like to thank you so very much for the positive, kind and sincere review of our hotel and staff. We take a lot of pride in providing superior customer service as well as delivering a clean and comfortable stay for our guests. I am extremely delighted to hear about your wonderful experience with us and we will continue to provide that for each and every one of our valued guest. It's been a pleasure having you here and I do hope you stop in again and stay with us should you plan on going on a next cruise or just in the area.

If there is absolutely anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at daysinnbrooksvillefl@gmail.com

Take care and thank you once again,
Vinnie Sookhoo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooksville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brooksville
Quality Inn & Suites and Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Brooksville West
Hampton Inn Brooksville / Dade City
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee

Been to Days Inn Brooksville? Share your experiences!