“We loved the room so much we booked an extra night!!”

Days Inn Brooksville
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Brooksville
Knoxville, TN
“We loved the room so much we booked an extra night!!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We took an eight day cruise out of Ft Lauderdale. The drive back to Knoxville is 13 hours so we decided to take our time and explore florida for a couple days before heading home. We stopped in Brooksville after a day in the Everglades on our way north through Florida. The price was so amazing compared to the quality of the room, we decided to book another night and travel south again the next day to go to busch gardens in Tampa. We were simply that impressed with this hotel. The staff wasnt just professional, they were friendly and inviting. We were about our trip and each time we passed through the lobby, we were greeted and offered assistance. We were able to buy tickets online in the lobby and printed them with the front desk. I felt very welcomed and would stay here again in a heartbeat.

As for the room, the furniture was very nice. Not like hotel furniture at all. Very gorgeous well made furniture. The mattress on the bed was A-Mazing!! Room was clean! Microfridge was great to have. And the breakfast the next morning was a wonderful bonus. I love that they have a free computer in the lobby to use!! Thank you for such a wonderful experience!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
DayInnBrooksvilleFL, General Manager at Days Inn Brooksville, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Dear TNmom,

I would first like to thank you so very much for the positive, kind and sincere review of our hotel and staff. We take a lot of pride in providing superior customer service as well as delivering a clean and comfortable stay for our guests. I am extremely delighted to hear about your wonderful experience with us and we will continue to provide that for each and every one of our valued guest. It's been a pleasure having you here and I do hope you stop in again and stay with us should you plan on going on a next cruise or just in the area.

If there is absolutely anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at daysinnbrooksvillefl@gmail.com

Take care and thank you once again,
Vinnie Sookhoo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Port Charlotte
Reviewed September 21, 2013

If you are looking for a nice place to stop over at, as your passing by on 75 or visiting Brooksville/Webster. This Days Inn would be a nice place to do it at. The gentleman at check in was very nice, helpful. The other staff we encountered was also pleasant. The room was clean, no funky smells.
The pool area was very relaxing, we sat by the pool in the evening chatting for a couple of hrs. The morning breakfast was also good.
It was lovebug season, which is a pain, I feel the doorways to the rooms could of been swept a little more. Would stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DayInnBrooksvilleFL, General Manager at Days Inn Brooksville, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear Ms. Nancy,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! I appreciate the positive review and have showed the staff the review you left with us. I do understand the issue with the love bugs and there have been days when I would fire up the gas blower and clean the hallways but unfortunately it really didn't make much of a difference...not for long anyway. I thank you for visiting us and I really do hope you will be back again, soon.

If there's anything I can do for you, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Hanover
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Very pleased with amenities as I used the iron, coffee, and refrigerator. Fresh daily toiletries, coffee, tea, pillow case, towels appreciated.
Noise from upper room not welcomed sounding late at night.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

DayInnBrooksvilleFL, General Manager at Days Inn Brooksville, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Vita,

I want to thank you for reviewing our hotel. It means a lot to us to hear the feedback given from our guests. I am very happy to hear you had all the amenities you needed and that our hotel can be your home away from home. I do apologize for the noise you heard on the second floor, I can assure you on your next stay, you will not have any disturbances.

Take care and hope to see you soon,
Fort Myers
Reviewed August 24, 2013

An outstanding place to stay for the amount charged. Great location if you are playing golf in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DayInnBrooksvilleFL, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Brooksville, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you for your review. We also offer golf packages if you are interested.
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My family and I recently stayed at the Days Inn in Brooksville FL and had a good experience overall. Now their were a few things that weren't perfect. 1st the tv was only in black & white for all the channels. But, when I told the front desk they were right on it and fixed the issue by bringing in another tv and it was a very clear picture after that issue. They do have the older style tvs but they were adequate. Next issue 2. When i went to take a shower the shower curtain wouldn't stay in place it kept sliding down the curved shower rod so only a small part was covered. I think it was sagging and that's why it wouldn't stay put. The shower part would come on even without it being in shower mode. However, the pressure was good and it was nice and hot. 3)The hairdryer would move around when you used it. It wasn't completely as tight as it could be. My wife did bring her own hair dryer and used hers. Now upon check out I did let them know about these issues and was given an apology. Now to some people this would be the end of the world but to me no big deal. I'm not expecting 5 stars from a place where I was able to use a coupon and paid $44 on the weekend. Now the good things. Pleasant and very helpful staff. The rooms are okay and clean. Newer carpet so not bad. The beds are a bit hard but not bad. I did get a good nights sleep. The wifi was fast enough and a good signal. Plenty of tv channels. Good shower pressure. Excellent pool. Very refreshing. Although we had to get out of the pool fast as a bad thunderstorm rolled in very quickly. Typical Florida weather. Breakfast consisted of some good juice choices, coffee, Make your own waffle's , bagels, toast and cereal. I also think some danish as well. I had a waffle myself and it was okay. Oh almost forgot they do serve popcorn in the lobby in the evenings and it was very good. My family and i had two bags of it. Free USA Today. Also had a micro/fridg in the room. Although the closest Walmart is 11 miles away so if you want to cook your own food make sure you find a grocery store before you stop at this exit. Although they do have a Mc Donald's close by along with Wendy's, Cracker Barrel and a Denny's close by to the hotel. So my overall experience was good and i would have given five stars if those issues I described hadn't happened. But, again the staff was so helpful and pleasant is why I kept it at four stars. I would definitely stay again because of my experience. Although some people will be very picky and complain about everything under the sun this property in my opinion is in okay shape even though it has been around for awhile and I have stayed their in the past before I had my kids and they have kept it up.

Room Tip: If you want to see your car ask for a room where you can see it. Unless you don't mind parking y...