WINNER WONDERLAND

“Weekend Getaway” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Brooksville

Days Inn Brooksville
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Brooksville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

I check in on Thursday. The room was ok. Nothing fancy but it was ok. The room smelled like smoke even though it was a non-smoking room.

I'm actually checking out after 2 nights because someone called me at 1:45 am asking me to verify that my room key worked because their system crashed. When I refused to do that the person on the other end asked for my information. I refused and said I'd call them back.

When I called the front office back I was told that no one from the front office had placed any calls to the room. No one knows who the mystery caller was.

I paid for 7 nights, but they can keep the extra money because its not worth my safety!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
DaysInnBrooksville, General Manager at Days Inn Brooksville, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are very sorry that you received a prank phone call that ruined your stay. Unfortunately we could not prevent the prank phone call. Our guests safety is very important to us and we have never had any issues in the past. Again we are sorry and hope that we will see you again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooksville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brooksville
Holiday Inn Express Brooksville West
Hampton Inn Brooksville / Dade City
Quality Inn & Suites and Conference Center
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75

Been to Days Inn Brooksville? Share your experiences!