“OUTSTANDING”

Days Inn Brooksville
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Brooksville
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Great front Desk, Room as good as the $200 a night I paid in Vegas. The price was a bargain,super clean, air/heat worked perfect. No odors, Shower drained. The exterior was as clean as you'll find in Florida with our warm moist mold building air. You can tell the Manager of this property cares!!!!!!!!!

one word OUTSTANDING!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed January 2, 2012

This was a very nice hotel. I came in to visit family for the Christmas Holiday, & I must say that I am glad that I did. This hotel has a great asset to there company with Marilyn Diaz & Sean Larsen as employees they were great. Clean rooms, great breakfast. & a nice pool. but it was too cold to use.

Room Tip: Poolside rooms are great to overlook the beautiful waterfall pool.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 22, 2011

There are newer, much nicer hotels in the same area. Pay just a few dollars more and stay there or you'll be sorry.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed July 29, 2011

my husband my sister and my son we all came in for my middle sons wedding and it was very nice at this days inn every time i go out of town i always use days inn because they treat the guest like family i have had only one bad experience and that was in Gulfport,MS

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 28, 2011

My family and I came down for Spring Break and had an awesome stay. The staff was so helpful with all our needs, especially Miss Diaz it was a joy to see her every morning, My kids fell in love with her and colored her pictures. Keep up the great work.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 22, 2010

Very friendly staff, very nice continental breakfast, very clean room. Free internet.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed November 8, 2010

Yes I was pretty shocked when I entered a typical looking hotel room to find it was a Murphey bed. I noticed the built in cabnet, then sat on the bed - ouch. I noticed that I could lift up the bed.... wow it really was a Murphey bed! It was NOT comfortable to sit on and it was hard to lean up against the pillows to watch TV due to a gap at the headboard. However - it actually was not too bad to sleep on. The pillows were nice, and bedding clean. Only two towels.

The room did smell musty, there is very little room between the foot of the bed and dresser with the TV on it, but since mine was a single bed room there was space on each side of the bed.

On the up side there was a coffee maker and hair dryer in the room. Along with ironing board and iron. The staff was very nice. Each morning I was leaving about 6:15 AM and breakfast did not start until 6:30, but they would open the room so I could grab a bite to eat. They had pancakes and waffles to microwave, cereal, muffins or danish and some apples. They may have had more, I was always in such a rush I didn't look for more items.

The hotel layout is a bit interesting. It is L shaped with a pool on the inside of the L and a grass lawn area. So if your room faces the pool you can not park anywhere near your room. So you get a good view and safer feeling, but hard to get your luggage there. I had a room on the outside of the L and could park outside my room. It is pretty dark in the parking lot. But having dogs it was easier to get in and out.

For the price it was fine - $38 per night since I was staying 2 nights. The best rates are on the national site not the local hotel site. $15 for the dogs.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooksville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brooksville
Quality Inn & Suites and Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75
Hampton Inn Brooksville / Dade City
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 1 in Weeki Wachee
Holiday Inn Express Brooksville West

Been to Days Inn Brooksville? Share your experiences!