“Dinner with Mom”

Add it.
Country Kitchen
Ranked #61 of 133 Restaurants in Brooksville
Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

This the first time I've eaten at this restaurant. The food was just OK. The service staff was very friendly and helpful. The prices were very competitive. The portion sizes were very generous. I'll return to this restaurant. I would recommend this restaurant, but one needs to understand that it's nothing special, just average.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

My second stop into the Country Kitchen. I found the service and food to be just as good as my first visit in 2012. This time a "bit" dressed up for Halloween and on our way to Halloween event in surrounding area. The waitress was wonderful. Not long of a wait for our food. The booths a bit worn though and bathroom could have used a bit more attention to it, It's obvious that it is a favorite spot for the locals. We enjoyed our meal and felt very welcomed.