“What a surprise to find on Hwy 50!”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #27 of 136 Restaurants in Brooksville
Reviewed April 15, 2013

A pleasant surprise to be found on pulling into the Spring Hill side of Brooksville in Hernando County, Fl. Amidst the chains and franchises, this was a refreshing change. I actually felt like I was eating the healthy alternative to processed soup. Delicious and fresh! Soup in a bread bowl. Will go there again when I return to Hernando County.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Food is predictable - good soups, good sandwiches. Fast service. A wonderful bakery. TOO wonderful i.e. many calories.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Panera Bread is kind of like a welcome oasis midst steak and ribs, loud music roadhouses and fast food in this busy commercial strip on Hwy 50. Thank goodness we found it for a good healthy lunch while shopping in the nearby stores - at first we thought it was just a bakery but it had too many cars around it! Once we entered, it was revealed to be that kind of classy, trendy cafe with soups, salads, paninis, sandwiches and wraps, along with all the lattes, frappucinos, Italian sodas and coffees that we all love. Great spot - lots of seating area, windows, good movement through the line, pleasant helpful staff behind the counter. Our salads were plentiful and our choices tasty. On this particular day they offered a .99 cent dessert card that was good for any of their regular $2+ desserts...my mother and I split a carrot cake muffin which was about the best carrot cake I've ever had, filled with cream cheese goo inside as well as on top! The single muffin was more than enough for both of us. Panera Bread also has a "sign up" web club that gives you deals, and a computer right there in the lobby space makes it easy for you to do. We were there on a Sunday and there seemed to be a happy after-church crowd enjoying brunch. This was a great find, lots of choice, accessible, fun and very pleasant decor..not especially cheap, but then we did not expect that. I think it was about $32 for lunch for two, including specialty coffees, soup, salad, and sandwiches.