“Great family restaurant!”
Review of Biguns Bar B Q

Biguns Bar B Q
Ranked #4 of 135 Restaurants in Brooksville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: We are fast casual Restaurant. Family owned and run for 25 years. We cook everything to order and make as much as possible from scratch.
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We have had breakfast, lunch, and dinner here. All of the people are wonderful, friendly, and caring. The Biguns hash and breakfast burrito are so good! I don't care for the bacon but love everything else. I think it tastes kind of gamey. Some people like that though. :) We have had the fried fish and many other things. All good food.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

The taste is so good you really don't need to use the sauces they offer. Daily specials are always priced right and well worth it. I love the "three rib special" and the chicken wings of course.
The owner are truly nice people and have been In Brooksville for many years.
If you like down home Bar-B-Q, you won't find any better in this part of Florida! Why waste your money at Sonny's.

1  Thank Jim L
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

If you like a place that depicts true Southern redneck style with cheap flare than look no further!
From the atmosphere, to the building, to the cheap decorations that would make Jeff Foxworthy proud, down to the rudest service and over cooked dry meat.
Score: 0

3  Thank Kim T
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Has to be the best BBQ I have ever had! The flavor they developed in their meat was so fine, I wish I could find here in Wisconsin. The sauces that they have on the side where excellant too. We have great steaks,but their BBQ is out of this world good! Great friendly staff too! Wish I'd have known about this place sooner, it will be on my list whenever I visit.

2  Thank Wendy L
Reviewed April 20, 2014

The breakfast was just ok
They did have homemade gravy
Easy to get to
Over all it was a good value for the food but it was average nothing special