“It was better when it first opened”
Review of Wasabi Sushi

Wasabi Sushi
Ranked #11 of 130 Restaurants in Brooksville
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2013

The sushi is pretty good...I wouldn't use words like amazing or anything but I feel that the sushi is average to good.. I can't recommend the tempura dishes though.. my wife doesnt eat sushi so she gets stuff from the kitchen.. we ate here about two weeks ago and her tempura was horrible.. I've never seen so much breading covering so little protein....sad to say, because of that we will not go back as a couple..I may go back if I go with another sushi eater though without her...

1  Thank chillin73
There are newer reviews for Wasabi Sushi

Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

No need to travel to Tampa any more for sushi. Pleasant atmosphere, tasty meals, friendly service all at a great price. I always get a 3 roll combination platter which includes soup & salad, nice variety of rolls. Some may expect more variety, but not me, it's just right. We have been here several times and will be back, Wasabi is a family favorite!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Early dinner on a Saturday. We were seated immediately and our drink order was taken in seconds. Drinks arrived in less than one minute. We asked for some time as the menu is extensive. We were amazed at how fast things happen here but never felt rushed. In fact, several times we were told to "take our time". We ordered a sushi app. and a sashimi app came, but it looked so good, I kept it and enjoyed it very much. This place is in a shopping center, but serves food that is very high in quality and presentation. Service was attentive, but not intrusive or pushy. Ceiling is low and somewhat confining. Other than that, no complaints. I saw several "love boats" and they looked fantasitc. Clear soup, sashimi app, snow crab roll, spicy killer roll, and steak hibachi were all outstanding. Well worth the 1 hour drive.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Had the pleasure of eating here this past week and thoroughly enjoyed Wasabi Sushi. The special rolls were particulary delicious. When I am back in town, Wsabi Sushi is on the top of the list.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We love Wasabi. It's the best sushi restaurant around. Prices are reasonable. When sitting at sushi bar they always seem to make us something new to try, no charge!! Love that. We've found some of our favorite things that way. Only complaint would be limited bar. But that doesn't keep us away!!