“PERFECT!!!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Do not believe the review by "semi N".... it is copied and pasted under different names on multiple sites!!!!!!!
Wasabi is THE ultimate sushi restaurant.... those who don't understand what they are ordering are the one's bashing out of snobbish ignorance to make themselves appear important.
UNBELIEVABLY GOOD SUSHI.... with a HUGE, HUGE menu.... Clean, absolutely no fishy smell anywhere in restaurant!
Simply one of the best in Florida!

1  Thank Joe S
There are newer reviews for Wasabi Sushi

Reviewed December 27, 2012

This place is fantastic. I'm in town for Christmas and we've already eaten here twice. I'm not going to say it's the best I've ever had but we eat sushi at least twice a month and for the price you can't beat Wasabi. It is fresh and the presentation is great. The Spicy Yellowtail rolls and Rainbow rolls were our favs.

2  Thank jgoody520
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Don't know why they located this outstanding sushi restaurant up here in Hernando county but glad they did as it is an excellent restaurant. Try anything on the menu and you won't be disappointed as it very good and served with style.

Wife had Salmon sashimi "Soku don" I believe and it came on a bed of ice with a huge display surrounding it. Appetizers were fresh and obviously made from scratch. Atmosphere was very nice, looked like an upscale city restaurant rather than a spot in the strip center where it is located.

Will go again many times.

2  Thank Bankerchas
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

We have dined here numerous times and quite frankly, I would choose Wasabi over any other dining place in this area. I always order the American Combo, a beautiful platter of tempura warm sushi pieces. My husband orders different things and every dinner has him raving!
Wasabi, please don't go away!

2  Thank FoodieFoodies
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Although I do not eat sushi, my family loves it and raved about the sushi at Wasabi. They said it was beautifully prepared, had wonderful taste, and the portions were generous. I ordered a hibachi dinner and it was superb. I highly recommend Wasabi Sushi Restaurant!

1  Thank blu753