“Awesome Hot Dogs and Sandwiches”

Coney Island Drive Inn
Ranked #4 of 128 Restaurants in Brooksville
Cuisines: American
Brooksville
“Awesome Hot Dogs and Sandwiches”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Footlong hot dog is legendary. Great place for a casual meal. We had our all-star baseball fundraiser here and the folks were very accommodating and the food was scrumptious. Recommended for parties as there is plenty of parking. Such a landmark in the city of Brooksville.

• Visited June 2013

Brooksville, Florida
“Great Dogs & Fries”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Coney Island has been in Brooksville forever, since the Sixties I think. Their Coney sauce Foot Longs are fantastic!! Those shoestring fries are right up there too. Try the Blackened Garlic wings, Great!

• Visited October 2013
Spring Hill, Florida, United States
“25 years of eating there”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I originally started eating at Coney Island back in 1979 when the original owner, Tom Collins owned it. At the time I was a cop in Brooksville and was not into the donut scene. Just down the street from the donut shop I found Coney island. Since then I have made it a point of stopping there for a couple of #12's and fries and the best shakes in the south whenever I am going through Brooksville.

It is also a great place for entertainment when Kenn Grube shows up on the 1st Wednesday evening and does his Elvis Tribute.

• Visited September 2013
Coronado, California
“What a find!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We heard about it, passed by it and came back for a couple of wonderful longs! Mine with sweet bbq sauce and my wife's was the slaw dog. Talk about good! Also added some nice fries. The service was very friendly and welcoming. No rushing so we could peruse the selections. Manager checked with everyone in the room to make sure things were right. They definitely were. Stop by, you'll be glad.

• Visited September 2013
Ocala, Florida
“Really Good Dog!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I had a dog with sour kraut, cheese and mustard. The bun is steamed. Usually, I take time to post a pic. It looked so good I forgot and at it up! Cute interior. Great advertising ideas on the tables for surrounding businesses. Cash Only! I would pass on the cheese fries.

• Visited July 2013