“YUMMY”

Coney Island Drive-Inn
Ranked #2 of 135 Restaurants in Brooksville
Cuisines: American
Description: Cool little place serving Great Hot, Dogs, Fries, Drinks, Shakes, Wing,and so much more. A local landmark that is filled with cool memorabilia, and dont' forget Elvis ate here!
Reviewed May 24, 2013

loved this place. On our way home after having a wonderful day with the manatees in Crystal river we found this wonderful eatery in Brooksville and stopped to eat and glad we did.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Coney Island Drive Inn is a good place to eat. I have visited several times in the past year. This weekend we visited Saturday and Sunday. The atmosphere is very good. The hot dogs are great. The service is friendly and fast.

The bad side is it is cash only. I dislike businesses that do not take cash and then have a ATM onsite to gouge you with. Another negative is that you are charged for refills.

One visit in the past was marred by the no credit card policy. We are always traveling through when we visit Brooksville. We stopped at Coney Island to eat and learned the did not take cash after ordering. We had to leave without eating. On another visit Coney Island was closed during the day. I can not remember the day but it was during the daytime.

On Saturday we dined inside and on Sunday we dined outside. Both were very enjoyable experiences. I had a footlong chili dog and a slaw dog. They were perfect! I also had the chili cheese fries on Saturday but I did not care for them. However I have not been eating fries for a while so my taste was off for them. I would encourage anyone to try it out. If they took credit or debit cards I would have gave them five stars.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

The Coney Island Hot Dog stand is our favorite place to grab a quick dinner. They have wonderful foot-long hot dogs on fresh steamed buns.. I like mine with chili, cheese & onion or with sweet coleslaw on top! Their loaded french fries and vanilla milk shakes are wonderful too. We love taking our nephews and nieces here!

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Great food, great old style atmosphere , cars shows some nights with music

original foot long style hot dogs

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I love to stop here and get a lunch. Also love to order lunch for 70 of my club members for special occassions. Great finger food. Great selection. The ribs are to die for. Very friendly place.