“Excellent Golfing Facility!!!”

World Woods Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Golf club offers two Tom Fazio-designed 18-hole courses: Pine Barrens and Rolling Oaks.
Tampa, Florida
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Excellent Golfing Facility!!!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

World Woods Golf Club is a great opportunity to have your choice of one of two challenging courses. Pine Barrons or Rolling Oaks.Friendly staff, nice pro shop, great lunch and great facility!

Fayetteville, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
“Why no windshields on the golf cart?”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Played Pine Barrens for $50. I thought the $50 fee was well worth the cost. During peak season, the rack rate is over $100. I would not pay $100 to play this course, but the summer rate of $50 is well worth it. Greens were in great shape and rolled nice. They verti-cut them about ten days prior. Beautiful layout with a great deal of variety. Take a camera. Play from the correct tees that reflects your handicap and you'll enjoy your round. We had a 10:20 tee time and the pace was not an issue. Had to wait on one hole only and we were not pushed. We could've played their second course for just a $30 replay, but did not have the time. The entire staff was friendly as well.
I have just one complaint. There are no windshields on any of the golf carts. First time I have encountered this. We encountered some heavy rain on the back nine. Not only did a lack of a windshield make driving to your ball unpleasant, but water from the roof dripped into the glove compartments. I had to quickly move all my belongings, to include my sky caddy and cell phone to my golf bag to prevent them from getting ruined.

Visited September 2012
Ocala, Florida
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Highly over-rated coursees.”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Overpriced with not very friendly people.... and they do NOT welcome or honor handicap flags.... it is a long hike from carts to greens and some tees.... poor management leaves condition to be desired often.

Miami, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Awesome golf”
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Two of us decided to play golf at World Woods based on previous literature, ratings, and online research. It had been raining a lot prior to our arrival. The staff did a great job in making both courses playable. We are both huge fans of Tom Fazio designed courses, and let me tell you, we were not disappointed. Scenery was great. Lots of wild life. Very memorable holes - nice mix between long and short. One caveat, you better have a good recovery / short game. Clubhouse and grill was very basic, but the staff was friendly and helpful.
We stayed in the Villas - 6 miles away, worth the money, as the hotel selection is scarce and further away from course.
I would definitely go back.

Hamilton, Georgia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Exceptional Golf”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Well maintained, very challenging and exceptional scenery. If you enjoy playing the game and you're in the neighborhood don't pass this one by.

Visited November 2011