“Service was excellent, food was delicious!”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #15 of 128 Restaurants in Brooksville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: (352) 597-9805
Palm City, Florida, United States
“Service was excellent, food was delicious!”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I was in town on business, and I have typically eaten at other Carrabba's and I was very pleased with the food. The service was excellent, attending to all my needs. The food was delicious, not too salty as some had mentioned. Some reviews had me very concerned and I was hesitant on whether I should go or not, so happy that I did, loved my meal! Thank you!

• Visited December 2013

Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Too salty!”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

The first time I ate here, I thought the food was too salty, so when I returned, I asked the server if the chef could skip the salt in my marsala sauce. She told me they couldn't (because the sauces are pre-made), so I ordered a salad. The salad was fine, though somewhat overpriced.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Lynette796
Tampa, Florida
“Nice selections, if a bit too salty”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I like the changing menu and the creative selections. Still way too salty for my taste, but the fact that the portions are quite large, I can usually get away with only eating half and bringing the rest home, effectively halving my sodium intake.

Visited October 2013
Spring Hill, Florida, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love the Selection !,”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We live locally, and every time we visited our local Carrabba's we have enjoyed the variety of selections offered daily.

Visited August 2013
Spring Hill, Florida, United States
“Not impressed”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My wife and I went there expecting excellent service, great tasting food and were disappointed. The service was very slow and failed to return to even ask us how we were enjoying our meal once it arrived (almost 25 minutes later). Then we voiced our opinions on the quality of the food and the waitress simply said, "Sorry, but I only wit on the tables, I don't cook the food".

The food we ordered was not what we really wanted to eat because they have a very limited and over priced menu.

It is our own fault we went there but I am glad I did as now I know I will never return.

• Visited June 2013