“Good food, a bit too franchise-y”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #10 of 131 Restaurants in Brooksville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: (352) 597-9805
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Food was good, decor was great, It seems a little bit too pre-packaged. But the food tastes great, so that is what is important.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We took the kids out for there last meal before going back to Delaware. IT was a great experience and the food was outstanding.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

You can always rely on a great meal and awesome service at Carrabba's. I love their lentil soup - best ever a meal in itself. But call ahead, they don't have it all of the time :(

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I had the veal Marsala this evening and had diarrhea immediately following my meal. Made it home and still have diarrhea. Usually, have a great dining experience but not this evening

Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Normally I don't rave too much about chain restaurants but for this visit, I am making an exception.

We went to Carrabas to celebrate Mother's Day early. It is pretty much like every other Carrabas with the exception of the service! In MD we sometimes encounter slow and somewhat so-so waiters. The young gentleman Andrew who was assigned to our table this evening was OUTSTANDING. WE do eat out quite a bit... 2-3 times per week and rarely do we run across someone as intuitive as he was. Anticipating and responding to our questions before we even asked them... such as... "I am brewing some fresh iced tea and will have another glass out to you shortly"... before I could ask for another glass is practically unheatd of theae days. There were 3 to 4 more examples like this that made our visit there a wonderful experience.

He is truly an asset to the Carrabas organization at this location and if you get a chance to dine there, I would highly recommend asking for him.