“Expensive Burger”

Cuisines: American
Spring Hill
“Expensive Burger”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I must admit that we have only dined here once. You know that they say first impressions are lasting. Well, we waited an extremely long time to get a burger that was ok, I personally think my burgers are better and not as costly. The food was good, the burger was juicy and well cooked, but for the $$ that came out of my pocket, we will not be returning anytime soon. I have meet an equal number of friends that feel the same way I do and others that rant and rave about the food. You will have to judge for yourself if you don't mind spending the extra bucks. We will probably give them a second chance one of these days. The food is good, just a little over priced. JMHO

Visited June 2011

Brooksville, Florida, United States
“Big let down”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

hearing that this place was so good, we decided to try it while out shopping.
our food was only just warm when we received it , but there were plenty of FF.
Noise level was high and the atmosphere was hyper. We would not go back there again.
It's just fast food and noyhing more.

• Visited January 2012
Homosassa, Florida
“Surprisingly delicious hamburgers”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

was out and about in brooksville and wanted something to eat besides mcd's or bk so my BF suggested five guys. I was a little skeptical but what a surprise! The burgers are moist and cook perfectly. The fench fries are addicting. (after we left I told my BF to turn around I just wanted more french fries Lol) Definitely worth the stop. Give it a try. I'm sure you will be as pleasantly surprised as I was. This is now my place to eat when in Brooksville. A plus is there is a Starbucks right next door. So come on down and try a burger at five guys. Yummy!

Visited April 2012
Spring Hill Fl
“Very good burgers”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

I hate hype. When Five Guys opened in Spring Hill, the hype was overflowing. While I stated that I hate hype, I do not claim to be imune to it. We went to try out the new Five Guys about a week after the grand opening. It was crowded and full of the new business kinks. The burgers themselves completely underwhelmed me. I put them at a little below steak and shake.

We decided to try Five Guys again recently for the heck of it and I have to say that now that they are an established location, the burgers were pretty darn good! I put them now above any other fast food chain and even above applebees (Not hard) and Chilis now that the chains are cutting corners on their food quality like crazy.

The service was friendly and attentive. I wouldn't quite label Five Guys as fast food. They make your burger individually after you order and it takes some time. The meal is not particularly cheap. A large order of fries is MORE than enough for 4 people. The food is a bit greasy but that's what makes a burger good. Burgers that have the grease stomped out of them on the grill also have the flavor sucked from them.

I still don't believe all the hypoe but Five Guys is a great card to throw in to your eating out deck to keep the variety up.

• Visited February 2012
Brooksville
“Have had better”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Loved the one in Brunswick Ga but this locations burger greasy and not as good as what we have had in the past