“Very good burgers”

Cuisines: American
Spring Hill Fl
“Very good burgers”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

I hate hype. When Five Guys opened in Spring Hill, the hype was overflowing. While I stated that I hate hype, I do not claim to be imune to it. We went to try out the new Five Guys about a week after the grand opening. It was crowded and full of the new business kinks. The burgers themselves completely underwhelmed me. I put them at a little below steak and shake.

We decided to try Five Guys again recently for the heck of it and I have to say that now that they are an established location, the burgers were pretty darn good! I put them now above any other fast food chain and even above applebees (Not hard) and Chilis now that the chains are cutting corners on their food quality like crazy.

The service was friendly and attentive. I wouldn't quite label Five Guys as fast food. They make your burger individually after you order and it takes some time. The meal is not particularly cheap. A large order of fries is MORE than enough for 4 people. The food is a bit greasy but that's what makes a burger good. Burgers that have the grease stomped out of them on the grill also have the flavor sucked from them.

I still don't believe all the hypoe but Five Guys is a great card to throw in to your eating out deck to keep the variety up.

• Visited February 2012

Brooksville
“Have had better”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Loved the one in Brunswick Ga but this locations burger greasy and not as good as what we have had in the past

Brooksville, Florida
“Nuts to you”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

Great burgers and fries. Peanuts are a calling card, but do we really need all that protein and extra calories. We'd be a lot healthier with carrot stick and celery.

Weeki Wachee, Florida
“Not for dieters”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I go here when I want to take a break from watching what I eat. The hot dogs are good, but not a good value, but the burgers are very good. And the amount of fries they give you in a small size is insane!

Weeki Wachee, Florida
“Overrated”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Everyone told me how great it was....it was ok, but expensive

Visited February 2012