“Best Pizza and a hidden Treasure!”
Review of Besta One - CLOSED

Besta One
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My husband and I went to the restaurant for the first time today, he was hungry for pizza. The hostess sat us in a booth in front of the pizza ovens, which being in Florida you would think this was a bad move. BUT, today's weather was a little chilly so it was warm and cozy and we got to watch our pizza being made... and it was worth the wat while it was baking. Fresh ingredients and cooked just right. The restarant is a hidden treasure in Brooksville, I only wish the would deliver pizza to my home, but the restarant is cozy, very clea ( the ladies room has some great antiques and decor). Our server was related to the man who made our pizza and we thoroughly enjoyed his pizza and her great service. A friend had recommended the restaurant and I will thank her for this one!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Party of 4 for lunch today, just under $100. Entire experience was unsatisfactory. Wait staff needs training..our waitress spent more time running out the front door and back than waiting on us. There were no customers sitting out front, just a table that appeared to be employee/owners or friends. Had to ask for bread and fellow waitress would not get it for us..told us our waitress would be in soon! What about teamwork? All 4 meals were dinner portions of different veal dishes. All were tough an a steak knife might have helped and all were poorly plated. The Veal Parmg. was so overflowing the plate but waitress was outside again so we couldnt even ask for a plate.Restr. was empty by the way, not busy. Two dishes were served with substitue sides of rissoto instead of baked potato without asking us. Neither of us like Rissoto. Desser was served with forks but no plates. For the price of the menu one would expect a better quality of veal and presentation and a far better trained staff. We had guests and were embarassed. Would not recommend if this is their usual service and food. Very disappointed.

2  Thank Lesley S
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

It took about ten minutes to be greeted after we were sat. Then at least another ten minutes before we received our drinks. After waiting awhile after that our order was taken. About ten minutes after the waitress came out and said they didn't have my entree available. I chose something else. Ten minutes later she came out and said they don't have what I ordered as the replacement item but my companions meal was delivered. So at that point we had been there almost an hour. I just said never mind. When the bill came it had the original entree on it so I had to flag the waitress down to explain that I shouldn't be charged for something they didn't have or provide. I'm not sure if she kept running outfit a smoke break or what but it was horrible.

4  Thank Travelergirlfrom1972
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I started by making a reservation for 6.. When we arrived they pointed to the table in the back and we seated ourselfs..Menu's were delivered right away but no drink orders taken. About 5 min later she returned to take it.. Our friends arrived a few minutes later ,Catherine did take the order for drinks and hors-d'oeuvre right away... Now it starts the hors-d'oeuvre's arrive 20min later if we wanted refill's we had to ask.. when she delivered the hors-d'oeuvre's she should have taken our order about 10 min later she returns.. She never asked if we wanted seperate cks..Salads came what seemed like forever.. When the Dinners finally arrived only 4 of us recieved our food the excuse was the sauce for the meat was'nt ready on one order, she brought it out about 5 min later she then asked how everything was and my husband replied " I don't know I still hav'nt recieved my meal.".We were told sorry someone else took the meal and gave it to another table... Sorry to say my husband recieved his meal when the others were finishing their's. Originaly everyone was going to have dessert but that was never offered.. The only thing that arrived quickly was the check...Outrageous service ...We tried to make light of it since we were there to celebrate my birthday and we did'nt want to make a scene..
I am in the travel industry and Iam asked to recommend restuarants daily.. I used to recommend this a few times aweek..I will not beable to recommend this establishment anymore, in fear that my guest will recieve the same treatment... arrived at 6pm and left at 8:30 unacceptable :(

3  Thank 34613customer
Greggorio J, Public Relations Manager at Besta One, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

We are very sorry to learn of your experience. Our sincere apologies and we would like to offer you and your husband free appetizers if you would come in and speak with Chef Udi about your experience. Please call and ask for Chef Udi to setup a time that is convenient for you. At Besta One we are known for delicious food and great service. We have informed our staff of your experience. Thank you for letting us know and we hope you will give us another try.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were on vacation and wanted a good pizza. A cousin who lives there recommended Besta One and we were very happy with her suggestion. The guys got a half meat and half specialty pizza and us girls hit the veggie. It was all very good and we will go back again if we ever go back there on vacation.