“Would have been a five if not for the service”
Review of Bare Bones Fish & Steakhouse - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bare Bones Fish & Steakhouse
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Having heard about the excellent food at Barebones we and some friends were really looking forward to our visit. we had coupons, but having been in the business myself, I always start my tip at 20% of what the bill would be without the coupon. When we mentioned the coupons she said "Of course you do"...our orders came out piecemeal...I had to ask twice for my Caesar salad. When my husband asked for his cole slaw she tossed it on the table, the lip of the bowl tilted on his dinner plate. I was going to confront her but didn't want to make a scene. This little lady ended up with a $2.00 tip instead of $10.00...Needless you say, we won't be back.

1  Thank Pat K

Reviewed March 31, 2012

the owners, Karen and Tom, are on site! Tom is the chef and does an amazing job... Karen works the front with such charm. Our fish was fabulous. The restaurant was crowded and the food was a little slow coming out; but so worth the wait. Must try if one is in the area!

Reviewed March 15, 2012

Overall dining expierence was pleasant. Good place for families or couples that want a relaxed atmosphere. It is cozy, so reservations suggested. Seafood was excellent!

2  Thank lilg2010